“glad I looked before eating”

Market Grill Steak & Seafood
Ranked #49 of 254 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Yuma, Arizona
“glad I looked before eating”
Reviewed December 17, 2010

my sister was visiting from out of state and we were spending the day shopping. We stopped at the Market Bistro as a chance to see the hotel and try the lunch. We ordered a cold beer and the special...a prime rib steak sandwich. As my sister was taking her first bite, I looked down and noticed my entire roll was molded, as was hers. They looked like brown and served that were not even warmed. I called the waitress back, she called the manager....we opted not to order something else... they paid our beer tab.
How could the cook fill these rolls and not ever look at it? And then the waitress not ever notice? We are talking mold across the entire roll!

3 Thank k-zacharias

Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Place to Eat”
Reviewed October 2, 2010

On my last trip to Yuma we ate dinner at the Market Wine Bar two times and both times were exceptional. The wine list is extensive and well thought out. The filet was excellent but the best thing might be the Firecracker Shrimp! Attentive staff and lovely ambiance make this a terrific place to take a client or a date. I will certainly go back again and again!

Los Angeles, California
“Delicious food, excellent wine list, friendly, knowlegable staff”
Reviewed October 1, 2010

Delicious food with a large variety of choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are choices for the weakest and bravest of palette's. Breakfast was included in my room, and a great buffet with all sorts of choices was available. I did not eat lunch there, but dinner was fantastic. For the wine lover, the list is extensive and well thought out. To me, this is the ONLY choice restaurant in Yuma, AZ!!

Dallas, Texas
“The best service and delicious food in Yuma”
Reviewed September 28, 2010

I travel quite a bit to Yuma for my job. I had the most wonderful experience last week at the Market Wine Bar Bistro. The service was exceptional. Friendly, professional staff very eager to accomodate my every request. And a rare find in customer service by a charming manager named Daniel Chedid. He made sure my group and I left with only the best experience. He actually said that was his mission. And he succeeded. My group and I loved the food and plan to meet there everytime we visit Yuma.

Hayden, Idaho
“AWESOME!!”
Reviewed September 8, 2010

I stayed at the Radisson Hotel where this is located at...I always was greeted by two ladies, The Sage and Hailee, and they were the very best. Top knotch bartenders. The Sage turns out nothing but excellence. The food is very very good. might i suggest the firecracker shrimp and rack of lamb.