“Wonderful Place to Eat”

Market Grill Steak & Seafood
Ranked #58 of 268 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2010

On my last trip to Yuma we ate dinner at the Market Wine Bar two times and both times were exceptional. The wine list is extensive and well thought out. The filet was excellent but the best thing might be the Firecracker Shrimp! Attentive staff and lovely ambiance make this a terrific place to take a client or a date. I will certainly go back again and again!

Reviewed October 1, 2010

Delicious food with a large variety of choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are choices for the weakest and bravest of palette's. Breakfast was included in my room, and a great buffet with all sorts of choices was available. I did not eat lunch there, but dinner was fantastic. For the wine lover, the list is extensive and well thought out. To me, this is the ONLY choice restaurant in Yuma, AZ!!

Reviewed September 28, 2010

I travel quite a bit to Yuma for my job. I had the most wonderful experience last week at the Market Wine Bar Bistro. The service was exceptional. Friendly, professional staff very eager to accomodate my every request. And a rare find in customer service by a charming manager named Daniel Chedid. He made sure my group and I left with only the best experience. He actually said that was his mission. And he succeeded. My group and I loved the food and plan to meet there everytime we visit Yuma.

Reviewed September 8, 2010

I stayed at the Radisson Hotel where this is located at...I always was greeted by two ladies, The Sage and Hailee, and they were the very best. Top knotch bartenders. The Sage turns out nothing but excellence. The food is very very good. might i suggest the firecracker shrimp and rack of lamb.

Reviewed August 30, 2010

This is a great place for cocktails and dinner. The service is impecable and you always feel
that your presence is very much appreciated.