“Great Hotel Bar”

Market Grill Steak & Seafood
Ranked #53 of 251 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Yuma, Arizona
“Great Hotel Bar”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

The bartenders are amazing! Never have to wait for a drink they keep things lively and entertaining no reason to even leave the hotel. Kelly is awesome!

• Visited February 2014

Yuma, AZ
“Somewhat disappointed”
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went there this past weekend for date night. Based on what I had heard and the prices I has high expectations. My overall experience score is a 7.
Good things- steak was good... Not the best but good.
Drink was good and strong!
Bad things- prices are high and the food is not really worth it.
Furniture is just regular hotel furniture and extremely unconfortable to dine on.
Colors of the wall... Well enough said.
Waitresses were wearing jeans, and that to me is unacceptable. Not even jack in the box crew wears jeans.
The waitress waited until my husband was out of coke to offer a refill.
Top of the iceberg, when we got there the two tables around us still had the dirty plates from the last clients, and literally the waitresses did not clean those tables until we were eating our dessert.
Acceptable food not worth the $70 paid. Will not go back.

Visited January 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good place to drink near good food”
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

I am staying in the Radisson and have been to Market four of the five nights I have been here so far. The food is great, they have a great breakfast buffet, and cheap beer served by talented bartenders who have a decent wit about them. Kelly and Dayna are always awesome and make the decision to stay right here in the hotel easier every time. Highly recommended. One of the better bars in Yuma despite lower foot traffic.

Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Great Happy Hour!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Great atmosphere, great selection and the friendliest bartenders in Yuma! Super long Happy Hour (3 - 6:30) with good food and drink specials.

• Visited January 2014
Henderson, Nevada
“Business Trip Evening”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

A good place for some drinks after work. The happy hour from 3 to 630 pm made this an even better deal. My waitress Kelly took good care of me.

• Visited January 2014