“Used to be so much better!”

Market Grill Steak & Seafood
Ranked #52 of 264 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This was my favorite place to eat during my business trips to Yuma. I was very disappointed when I went there a couple days ago and the menu had changed and there are less entrees and small plate options. My steak was good, but I've had better. I'm totally not excited about eating here anymore. They even got rid of the appetizer breads.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I like everything about this place. The menu is exceptional and prepared by a top flight chef. They have a great mix of wines, beer and cocktails. The atmosphere is quiet in portions of the restaurant and festive in others. There is something enjoyable for every traveler.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

This used to be one of the best places in yuma but since they changed the menu its like bar food dont waste your money

1  Thank bonnie b
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I usually go to places based off the ranking on TA. This was #1 in Yuma, and I figured, hey we'll give it a shot. I knew it was a hotel restaurant from the reviews, but I didn't think it would be deserted and have a very limited menu. Nothing on the menu particularly stood out as "oh pick me pick me," instead I settled for a quesadilla. It wasn't bad, but I had hyped this place up in my mind due to the fact it was number one. So I was disappointed. I also brought a bunch of work people with me, and while they liked the wine selection, I'm not sure they were happy with the food they got either. My final thought: go somewhere else if you are from out of town.

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is beyond words. The staff is wonderful and always very attentive to each table. The breakfast buffet is delicious and the dinner is even better! Every time we stay here we order the Cobb Salad and artichoke hearts. To date, this place has had the best consistency and service. Thank you, Yuma! :)