“A change of menu”

Market Grill Steak & Seafood
Ranked #51 of 251 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Yuma, Arizona
“A change of menu”
Reviewed March 16, 2011

I have eaten at the Market many times in the past, recently their menu changed and the jury is still out on whether it improved it or not. The variety of tastes is wide and I will say the selection is more than I would expect at a hotel bar and restaurant. The prices seem to be a better value than the previous menu, for a constant traveler, the prices are better than expected. The highlight is the wine list. Wine can be poured from dusk till dawn and not come close to trying the same one twice. The service is good. One personal preference is to not allow a bartender have any facial piercings, such as a lower lip piercing.

• Visited March 2011

West Kelowna, Canada
“Excellent...”
Reviewed February 26, 2011

We were in Yuma visiting my snowbird Mom, and wanted to take my wife out for her birthday dinner. Chose Market Bistro due to its #1 rating and descriptions. We went on a Wednesday, which is Prime Rib night.

The prime rib was excellent, and came as a special with salad and dessert. Everything was was very good, including the wine recommendation (2009 Carmel Pinot). Both the waiter and food manager came over to wish my wife a happy birthday.

They made our evening happy and special. Great restaurant!

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank rwright42
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Where am I?”
Reviewed February 9, 2011

I am from Minneapolis and travel frequently for my job. I'm usually not bowled over by hotel restaurants but the Market in the Yuma Radisson is exceptional! I ate there 2 nights on a recent business trip - had the Scallops the first night and the Salmon the second - both were lick the plate yummy! The vegetables and/or starch are included and "just enough" to be satisfying. Not cheap, but a great value. I will go back next time I am in the area. Thumbs up!

• Visited February 2011
Tucson, Arizona
“Maybe it was just a bad night, but??”
Reviewed January 19, 2011

Went last night intending to have dinner, but the cocktails were so bad and the service so negligent, that we left after one drink. Neither the bartender or waitress were properly trained. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to make a Manhattan and Martini. I'd be careful.

Visited January 2011
5 Thank luvglass
california
“5 Star Dining in Yuma”
Reviewed January 12, 2011

Visiting Yuma for the first time from Orange County, I was more than impressed by the fabulous dining experience I had at the Bistro. With the head chef formerly of Wright's at the Arizona Biltmore, my expectations were high and I was not disappointed. Fresh, innovative and simply delicious, each course continued to surprise and delight all appetites at our table. A nice bar, great cocktails and a first rate wine list make this the true foodies haven in Yuma...yep, Yuma!

• Visited December 2010