“first choice in Yuma”

Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“first choice in Yuma”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We're so glad this hotel is in Yuma. This was our 2nd stay and we were even more glad we stayed this time. Easy registration online, easy access from/to the freeway, welcome greeting, a super clean room, complimentary newspapers, good coffee in the lobby, and over-the-top friendly staff serving breakfast. A special shout-out to Mark M in the dining room. He was so cheerful and a pleasure to see again. not sure the select comfort bed added value, but it was comfortable. Comfy linens. Can't imagine staying anywhere else in Yuma. K cups in the room are an improvement.

Room Tip: 335 was fine, a king room with a river view.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank MnM1112
Sarah M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor! Your kind remarks were exactly what we strive for on a daily basis......provide superior service & deliver a great product! From providing a well kept, clean guestroom to the friendly staff to the fantastic job our culinary team provides, gives us great pride here at the Hilton Garden Inn Yuma! I will be sure to let Mark know about your kind words. We do look forward to you staying with us in the future and once again Thank you!

Sarah

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a recent conference. Very nice and clean hotel, good location within walking distance of the downtown area, the staff were amazing! The people who worked there went above and beyond and were always super friendly and super helpful! I love great service and they definitely provided it. Be sure to give Da Boyz restaurant a visit. It is a great little Italian restaurant within walking distance of the hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
WOW! What a great review! We really appreciate you taking time out in your busy day to write this review. It makes me very proud to be a part of this wonderful property and the wonderful staff that we have here. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope that we will have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future.

San Diego, California
Reviewed May 10, 2014

I never imagined finding a hotel of this quality in Yuma. It is located in a quiet area of the town. The food was very good, a nice break from the fast food chains that plague the town. The bathroom was very spacious with a tub and a separate roll-in shower.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor! Your kind remarks were exactly what we strive for on a daily basis. Our team here at the Hilton Garden Inn works very hard to maintain the higest expectations for our guest. I will pass along your kind words about our restaurant to our Executive Chef and his whole team! Thank you again and we hope to see you again in the future.

Imperial, California
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is an a good location and minutes from many places and restaurants. It has a good view of the river and the fitness center is good. I think customer service needs to improve a little more. As soon as we checked in, the staff member didnt see to happy and we never were told what were breakfast hrs or if they offer anything in the hotel. Normally at any hotel u are told bfast hrs and whats to do in the city.

Stayed May 2014
Sarah M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this review, May 10, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Yuma. Your feedback is very important to us. Please accept my sincerest apologies for your less than satisfactory stay. Your feedback will be shared with our team members so we may correct the deficiencies you have listed and appreciate the information shared. If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to contact me.
Yumq, United States
Reviewed May 2, 2014

We were in Yuma attending the dedication ceremonies of the John M Roll United States Courthouse. The Hotel and service was very nice and extremely convenient to the Pivot Point Center and US Courthouse where all the functions were held. I did have trouble accessing email in the Business Center but that may be a temporary problem. I would stay at this hotel again and recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Yuma. Your feedback is very important to us. We are constantly striving to exceed the expectations of our guests and your survey reflects that. I will extend your compliments to our team members and continue to work hard to maintain the highest guest satisfaction you have come to expect from a Hilton family hotel. I look forward to your return trip with us and if I may be of further assistance to you, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Once again, thank you for your continued loyalty to Hilton and its family of hotels.
Gold Canyon, United States
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised at this hotel! Walking in shows the quality of this hotel, bright, airy with greating as you come to the desk. Room was clean, the staff could not be nicer or more friendly. Absolutely would stay there any time I needed to be in Yuma, AZ

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Yuma. Your feedback is very important to us. We are constantly striving to exceed the expectations of our guests and your survey reflects that. I will extend your compliments to our team members and continue to work hard to maintain the highest guest satisfaction you have come to expect from a Hilton family hotel. I look forward to your return trip with us and if I may be of further assistance to you, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Once again thank you for your kind words.
Glendale, United States
Reviewed April 29, 2014

The room service food was soggy, gross. Made it unappealing. Breakfast was horrible. Breakfast service was indifferent. Breakfast restaurant was 15 minutes late for opening. Food was expensive and that is what made it so disappointing. The rest of the stay was good. Hotel is clean, newer, well appointed. Frontdesk is understaffed.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I was very disappointed to hear of your recent experience with us! I have passed your feedback on to the Executive Chef so that he can follow up. My sincere apologies for what happened. If you read through our other reviews you will see that people mention how great our restaurant is consistently. I do hope you will give us another chance when you travel through Yuma as this is a great facility. If you do have any other concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.