“United States Courthouse dedication”

Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Yumq, United States
“United States Courthouse dedication”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

We were in Yuma attending the dedication ceremonies of the John M Roll United States Courthouse. The Hotel and service was very nice and extremely convenient to the Pivot Point Center and US Courthouse where all the functions were held. I did have trouble accessing email in the Business Center but that may be a temporary problem. I would stay at this hotel again and recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sarah M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this review, May 10, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Yuma. Your feedback is very important to us. We are constantly striving to exceed the expectations of our guests and your survey reflects that. I will extend your compliments to our team members and continue to work hard to maintain the highest guest satisfaction you have come to expect from a Hilton family hotel. I look forward to your return trip with us and if I may be of further assistance to you, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Once again, thank you for your continued loyalty to Hilton and its family of hotels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Gold Canyon, United States
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised at this hotel! Walking in shows the quality of this hotel, bright, airy with greating as you come to the desk. Room was clean, the staff could not be nicer or more friendly. Absolutely would stay there any time I needed to be in Yuma, AZ

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Yuma. Your feedback is very important to us. We are constantly striving to exceed the expectations of our guests and your survey reflects that. I will extend your compliments to our team members and continue to work hard to maintain the highest guest satisfaction you have come to expect from a Hilton family hotel. I look forward to your return trip with us and if I may be of further assistance to you, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Once again thank you for your kind words.
Glendale, United States
Reviewed April 29, 2014

The room service food was soggy, gross. Made it unappealing. Breakfast was horrible. Breakfast service was indifferent. Breakfast restaurant was 15 minutes late for opening. Food was expensive and that is what made it so disappointing. The rest of the stay was good. Hotel is clean, newer, well appointed. Frontdesk is understaffed.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I was very disappointed to hear of your recent experience with us! I have passed your feedback on to the Executive Chef so that he can follow up. My sincere apologies for what happened. If you read through our other reviews you will see that people mention how great our restaurant is consistently. I do hope you will give us another chance when you travel through Yuma as this is a great facility. If you do have any other concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.
San Luis, United States
Reviewed April 29, 2014

From the moment of arrival, until my departure, this was an awesome getaway for my tenth anniversary. This minivacation was exactly what I needed, and my only regret was that it was over too quickly. Friendly staff, great service, and location.

Salinas, United States
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Nice location on the river and walking paths, history of area well presented. Steam engine is open to walk up to and stairs to cab. Laser lights show where railroad tracks used to cross the river. We enjoyed walking on the well lighted paths between the hotel and the river.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your recent stay and the wonderful comments on Trip Advisor about our hotel. We are proud of our beautiful hotel and our hospitable team goes out of their way to make sure we exceed each guest's expectations. Thank you again and we look forward to hosting you the next time you visit Yuma.
Morrison, Colorado
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Hilton's stamp is consistent quality ... you know what you are going to have for a hotel without ever having visited it. This is a good representation of the Hilton Garden Inn Pivot Point. It is probably the archetype HGI ... same layout, same decorations, same protocols. It is a newer property and is kept spotlessly clean.

I have stayed here MANY nights in the last six months ... know many of the staff by name. The staff are unfailingly professional and polite, but stop short of "the extra mile" one experiences at some non-chain hotels.

There is an outside pool and hot-tub, a great (recently refurbished) exercise room, and trails to be run/walked. The hotel is within walking distance of old-town where there are a couple of reasonable restaurants. The hotel is across the parking lot from a small convention center ... parking can get busy, but there is extension parking I have never seen full that involves a short hike.

The restaurant is a puzzle: The chef has some really good ideas and imaginative dishes. I have eaten here enough to have pretty-much worked through the menu. Other than a couple of salads, I have NEVER had a good meal. Somehow the imaginative ideas don't coalesce. Service is spotty depending on the duty waitstaff.

Rooms are large, comfortable and typical HGI. I believe all have microwave ovens and mini-fridges. Second floor rooms over the kitchen can be stuffy and have disturbing noises in the early morning hours. 4th floor rooms don't suffer the same way, but the exhaust fans for the entire building can be heard.

This is a good business person's hotel. You know in advance what you are going to get; it is easy to do business with.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms over the kitchen can be stuffy and have disturbing noises in the early morning ho...