“The highlight of this hotel is their people.”

Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Overall my stay was pretty average. Rooms were good, clean, and comfortable. My only complaint is that charge $5 for continental breakfast or you can order off the menu for $12. Stayed for business and most hotels do not charge so I was surprised. Now their front desk help was top notch,
very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2013
Jeff H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear spacewrangler_uw from Gilbert AZ.

Thank you for your recent stay with us in Yuma, AZ, and thank you for taking the time to make comments on our Trip Advisor page. Also, thank you for choosing us for your business travel. Our mission is to provide you with excellent and comfortable accommodations at a very high level of guest service. Thank you for the positive comments about the hotel, our excellent staff and great service. I am sorry that you were disappointed by our breakfast selections. Thank you again for your patronage, and we look forward to hosting your group again here at the Hilton Garden Inn - Yuma.

Hilton Garden Inn & Pivot Point Conference Center

Reviewed May 7, 2013

first off tip of the day on this place,,ask for a bottom floor faceing the parking lot,, youll get high ceilings and 2 doors one leading out to a nice patio with 2 chairs and table... place is all about service, so ask away for what ever you might need, the food is ok , i had hash browns and eggs and it wasnt cooked,, well every came to my table to say sorry,,over and beyond,, the best hotel in yuma,,, i should know i live there, oh why were we there i night get away from the kids.

Room Tip: bottom floor,,,,,,,,,faceing parking lot..
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank yumabrad

Dear Yumabrad,

Thank you for the positive comments about the hotel and our great staff. I am sorry about the breakfast, but am happy to hear that our staff made it up to you. Please tell others in Yuma about us. The next time you stay with us, please bring your kids with you.
Thanks again,
Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 7, 2013

As a business traveler, I'm on the road every month for a week at a time. This Hilton Garden Inn in the best one I've ever stayed at. The service and customer attention is first class. I now compare all the other hotels to this one and wonder why they can't provide the same outstanding service. The fitness center is prefect for me as it allows a full workout. Location is great and parking is never a problem

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Jeff H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Dear Yuma Brad,

Thank you for the great comments about the hotel and our team. I am sorry to hear your breakfast was not to your 100% satisfaction, but am pleased that our team members took care of you and that you were able to have a nice time away from your children. Thank you again, please join us again in the future, and tell your out of town friends and family about us.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

For our business function, the Hilton Garden Inn in Yuma was the perfect location for our meeting. The rooms were very comfortable, clean and relaxing. The food service staff was exceptional, as was the offerings. Specifically, the daily breakfast buffet and prepared service was fresh, timely and friendly. The dinner menu was diverse, and the selection I chose was delicious and plentiful. The meeting rooms were well maintained and provided for our needs. The lunch service during our meetings was prepared and presented in our meeting room, with a courteous and professional manner, as not to disturb as we continued during their set up. The food itself was delicious and well presented. I am sure we will return to this venue for future meetings.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jeff H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Dear Kenneth M. from Yuma,

Thank you for your recent stay with us in Yuma, AZ, and thank you for taking the time to make comments on our Trip Advisor page. Also, thank you for being part of the business function and meeting to our hotel here in Yuma. Our mission is to provide you with excellent and comfortable accommodations at a very high level of guest service. Thank you for the positive comments about the hotel, our comfortable rooms, good food, excellent staff and great service. Thank you again for your patronage, and we look forward to hosting your group again here at the Hilton Garden Inn - Yuma.

Hilton Garden Inn - Yuma
jeff.hirsch@hilton.com

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the last few months and would highly recommend to others. The staff are nice, helpful and quick to respond to request. The hotel is clean and well maintained. The location is quiet and provides an opportunity to take a walk (in the older part of town) or to sit outside in the pool area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Patricia B from Reston VA,

Thank you for staying with us for the several times at the Hilton Garden Inn - Yuma.
and thank you for taking the time to make comments on our Trip Advisor page. Thank you for the great comments about our attentive and responsive staff. I have shared your kind words with them. Thank you again for your patronage, and I look forward to spending time with you the next time you stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn - Yuma.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I was on a business trip here last week with a few co-workers. This is my second visit to this location. The staff here is the best I have encountered. This is a great place to stay. The staff is very friendly and extremely attentive. They all make you feel very at home and welcome and take a genuine interest in their guests. I would especially like to thank Pete and Andrena and all the others I have spoken with and encountered.

This hotel is spotlessly clean, the rooms are well appointed, and the lobby has great places to relax or work (as we did). The food served in the restaurant is very creative, has a lot of local influence and is reasonably priced and delicious. I don't often like to eat in restaurant hotels, but the Hilton Garden Inn at Pivot Point is an exception. The business center is well equipped. But the overall difference here is the staff. I will be staying here again!

Room Tip: The rooms are very comfortable and the hotel is quiet, despite when its very busy.
1  Thank Kevin B

Dear Michael K from Reston VA,

Thank you for staying with us for the second time at the Hilton Garden Inn - Yuma.
and thank you for taking the time to make comments on our Trip Advisor page. Our mission is to provide you with excellent and comfortable accommodations at a very high level of guest service. Thank you for the positive comments about the hotel and our great staff, especially Pete and Andrena. I have shared your kind words with them. Thank you again for your patronage, and I look forward to spending time with you the next time you stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn - Yuma.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

We stayed here for a night. Its a very clean and nice hotel the staff were very nice. There is a small pool and lounge. They do have breakfast available for $12 per person...so I thought that was a bit pricey for Yuma. There are not any grounds to wander, but it is extremely close to the territorial prison and main street. I will stay here again when I travel through. There is a mini fridge in the room which is convenient when traveling with kids. Also, there is an antique train on property that the kids love and makes a great photo op!

Room Tip: The south side rooms face the pool. The north side rooms have a view of the colorado river
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Jeff H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Dear Kimberly85044 from Chandler AZ.

Thank you for your recent stay with us in Yuma, AZ, and thank you for taking the time to make comments on our Trip Advisor page. Our mission is to provide you with excellent and comfortable accommodations at a very high level of guest service. Thank you for the positive comments about the hotel and our great staff, I am happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your time here, and that you will use the hotel in the future for business travel. Thank you again for your patronage, and I look forward to spending time with you the next time you stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn - Yuma.