“Best of Yuma”

Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Laughlin, Nevada, United States
“Best of Yuma”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

THE Best Place to stay in Yuma. I'm a frequent visitor to this historic town. I travel here mostly for business. This time I decided to take my girlfriend to Yuma. I have stayed in the majority of the name brand hotels; this hotel rivals the Radisson, but the comfort of the beds puts it over the top. Esther, the manager will do everything she can to make your trip comfortable.

Cons: Slow Wifi, overpriced dinner menu.

Room Tip: Check out the historical railroad stuff right outside the hotel. Very interesting history. Well wort...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rick S
Jeff H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Dear Rick S.

Thank you for staying with us in Yuma, AZ and for sharing your experiences on Trip Advisor. Our mission is to provide you with excellent service and make your stay comfortable and accommodating to suit all your needs. Thank you for your feedback. The feedback is important because it acts as a monitor of how we did in all aspects of your stay. I have shared your comments with Esther and the rest of our our team. Again, thank you for your comments about our beds and thank you for your patronage. I look forward to spending some time with you the next time you stay at the Hilton Garden Inn -Yuma.

(928) 783-1500

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Tucson, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

The title basically says it all. The rooms are very nice and they are clean. The staff was excellent at all times. The WiFi is one of the worst I've seen in years, 3g on my phone is faster. The food is overpriced, for example; The Continental breakfast is $4.95, (free at most hotels) and if you want eggs or anything else cooked, it's $11.95. Lunch and dinner is overpriced as well.

Room Tip: 3rd and 4th floors with a river view are nice.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Robert B.

Thank you for staying with us in Yuma, AZ and for sharing your experiences on Trip Advisor. Our mission is to provide you with excellent service and make your stay comfortable and accommodating to suit all your needs. Thank you for your feedback. The feedback is important because it acts as a monitor of how we did in all aspects of your stay. I have shared your comments about the great staff with our team. I also want to let you know that we are in the process of upgrading our WiFi, and it will be faster. We also appreciate your comments about our food. I look forward to spending some time with you the next time you stay at the Hilton Garden Inn -Yuma.

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

On my latest trip to Yuma, my usual stay at the Raddison was not possible due to overbooking so I called the Hilton and was immediately accommodated. They always honor my military discount and the warm cookies at the front desk always hot the spot. The bar is always pleasant fro refreshing drinks and the happy hour is fantastic. I would have stayed with the Hilton, but they too were once overbooked and when I stayed at the Raddison everything was almost the same for the exception that the Raddison offers a full breakfast with all the trimmings at no cost! That's right; it's FREE! I did see the Trip Advisor plaquer on the front counter and they have definitely earn their rating.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear Dallaspadl.

Thank you for staying with us in Yuma, AZ and for sharing your experiences on Trip Advisor. Our mission is to provide you with excellent service and make your stay comfortable and accommodating to suit all your needs. Thank you for your feedback. The feedback is important because it acts as a monitor of how we did in all aspects of your stay. I have shared your comments with the rest of our our team. Again, thank you for your comments and thank you for your patronage. I look forward to spending some time with you the next time you stay at the Hilton Garden Inn -Yuma.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Met my husband here and was surprised by such a friendly staff especially the breakfast server Mark Moreno he was so kind and helpful he made my stay complete, the room was clean and the beds were adjustable for firmness so I slept like a baby. The hotel is right by the river
and several tourist attractions,nice walking paths also.

Room Tip: try to get a garden suite,
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Dallaspadl.

Thank you for staying with us in Yuma, AZ and for sharing your experiences on Trip Advisor. Our mission is to provide you with excellent service and make your stay comfortable and accommodating to suit all your needs. Thank you for your feedback. The feedback is important because it acts as a monitor of how we did in all aspects of your stay. I have shared your positive comments about Mark Moreno with him with the rest of our our team. Also thanks for the great comments about our comfortable beds. Again, thank you for your patronage. I look forward to spending some time with you the next time you stay at the Hilton Garden Inn -Yuma.

Hemet, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

We have traveled extensively and have not had as pleasent a stay anywhere as we did at the Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point. From the moment you enter the hotel you can see that things are clean, fresh and well maintained. Entering our room was equally as pleasent with everything clean and in its place. This hotel is located adjacent to a lovely park and access to the Colorado river at a point that you can take lawn chairs, umbrella's and lunch and sit directly in the river, truely a pleasant surprise! The staff of the hotel take pride in what they do and worked very hard to make sure our stay was perfect, always inquiring if we needed anything; extra towels, pillows, directions, etc. They also recommended several downtown resturants that are not the typical "cookie cutter" chains that were outstanding and very close to the hotel itself. This was our second time staying at this hotel and we would difinately stay there again when our travels take us to Arizona. Jay L.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the riverside of the hotel, quite and peaceful to watch the river and park.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jay L
Dear Jay L.

Crescent City, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

I am a travel agency owner and have stayed all over the world in hotels from the best to the worst. This hotel is in the top three of the best. The staff in every department is the most attentive and helpful that I have seen in years. Everyone smiles and you can tell they REALLY do like their jobs. They anticipate the needs of the guest. The rooms were clean and the chairs comfortable to sit in. The quietest rooms are on the river side away from the pool. The pool is refreshing after temps of 110 degrees for sure. There is a nice park between the hotel and the river for a barbeque, or a nice walk after dinner. They have a nice bar and dining area. Close to shopping and the freeway access.

Room Tip: They do not have a continental breakfast that is included. It will cost you $5.00 for a fruit, rolls...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Kingman, Arizona
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

The air conditioner made a humming sound all night, which kept us from having a good night sleep.The next morning, I mentioned it to the hotel clerk and he said he would have someone look at it. That night when we returned to hotel, we were so tired (from the previous night) that we really didn't notice until we awaken at 1:30 am by that dreadful humming sound coming from the air conditioner. When we checked out the next morning, I again mentioned the problem to the same clerk, he said he wanted to move us, but their were no available rooms at the time of our stay. I feel the situation was handled poorly and it more less ruined our little mini vacation. We will not stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: check youe ac before taying in room
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
sherrisheeran, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Dear bjsmith123,

First off, please allow me to thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn in Yuma. I’m so sorry you experienced noise issues with your air conditioning unit during your stay. Our maintenance staff works diligently to keep them in excellent, quiet condition and we are sorry to hear you didn’t experience that, and that you were woken up at 1:30 am by the noise. We know how important a good night’s rest is while traveling and we regret we were unable to provide this on your mini vacation. In addition, we are sorry the issue was not resolved to your satisfaction. I realize you stated you will not stay with us again, but if you do consider staying with us in the future we would love to make it up to you and we will do our best to make sure your next stay with us a memorable one.

Jeff Hirsch
Hilton Garden Inn Yuma/Pivot Point Conference Ctr.
310 N. Madison - Yuma, AZ 85364 - USA