Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point
$139
SpringHill Suites
$86
$80
La Fuente Inn & Suites(Yuma)
$80
$88
$85
Comfort Inn & Suites Yuma(Yuma)(Great Value!)
$71
$89
Hotels.com
$120
$109
$47
All reviewscolorado riverconference centerview of the riverwalking trailshistoric districtclose to downtownterritorial prisonnice hotelgreat place to stayhotel is locatedparking lotclean roomsnice stayeasy accessexercise roombusiness tripwould stay here again
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I recently arranged travel to Yuma for a group of 40 plus. We had a wonderful stay at the Hilton Garden Inn, in Yuma. Even had sleep number beds and the price was right. The exterior trail system along the river is lovely. To call it a trail isn't really fair - it's a beautiufl self-guided walk with lots in history and other information. Really nice place. Greoup dept was EXCELLENT as well.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
sherrisheeran, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2012

Dear Jena M - Wow, 40 happy travelers, how great is that! We really appreciate you posting a review of our property. A lot of travelers rely on reading reviews to aid them in choosing where to stay. It's especially nice when there are comments made about the area where we are located as well. Now travelers know what a great location we are, the wonderful product that we provide & the terrific staff we have to provide top notch service. Thanks again & we hope you come back & visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

This hotel is right on the river and close to the historic Yuma Territorial Prison. The hotel was well-kept and the room was very clean {except for the windows}. They have sleep number-type beds that can be adjusted for hardness/softness but we couldn't tell much difference. There is a restaurant in the lobby but we did not eat there. No complimentary breakfast is served. Refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot are in the room. We spent a quiet, comfortable night there.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
sherrisheeran, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Dear SunPilgram - Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review on our property. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is a terrific hotel in a great location that also employs a wonderful staff! We hope the next time you come through Yuma that you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

I've stayed in several dozen Hilton Garden Inns. They are all alike, generally-- but this one is head and shoulders the nicest of them all. Some additional stone work in the lobby-- the outdoor pool and spa, the comfortable restaurant, the extremely kind staff-- it's definitely the nicest HGI experience ever. I strongly recommend this location.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Dear SNoon4056 - What an awesome review & we so appreciate it! All of us here at HGI Yuma are so proud to be a part of this outstanding "gem in the desert" & I'm sure you could see how the pride shows. From the cleanliness of the property to the outstanding staff who truly understand what delivering superior service means! Thanks so much for posting this review & I do hope we have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for about 3 weeks and will be looking come back when I return to Yuma. The hotel is everything you want in a modern business hotel, and then some. They have the sleep number beds so you can control the firmness of your mattress. I set mine to a pretty high level and was happy, so I didn't putz with to explore its full range. They have a mini-fridge and microwave, a pretty good size flat screen (32"?), daily USA Today delivery. The shower is has good height and temperature controls. Could use a touch more pressure, though it's not bad.

Breakfast is not free, unless you are in the upper levels of HHonors, though I did grab a piece of fruit or 2 every day before heading out into the desert. Some of my colleagues who stayed here said they did a good full breakfast each day. There is a nice full bar in the evenings.

My favorite part about the hotel is its location. It is right on the Colorado River. Yuma has a very nice walking and riding trail that stretches for a couple miles in each direction (it continues in unpaved sections after that, too) and the hotel connects right to that. I used this many mornings to go for a walk, run, or bike ride. I even rented a kayak one morning and went up the river....very nice! I do wish that the front desk rented bikes and kayaks....would be a nice touch given their location.

There is a nice park between the hotel and river. I took my wedge out there often and chipped golf balls. Also some nice playground equipment a couple hundred yards away. Down the walking trail about a mile (also accessible by car) is a much larger park with really nice playground structure. Main St (Lutes Casino, some bars, movie theater) are a 5 minute walk away.

Right beyond the river is I-8, and what I believe to be the world's busiest train tracks. However, even with the window open, I was never put off by the noise. With the window closed, I usually never heard a thing. Past that, is a pretty nice view of the surrounding mountains in CA and AZ.

All in all, a solid 4/5 and will be my go-to choice in town unless a couple other chains were to move into town.

Room Tip: 4th floor overlooking the river!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
sherrisheeran, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2012

Dear beezlebubba - Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review on our property. We are so pleased that you had such an enjoyable experience here at our "gem in the desert". We truly are proud to be a part of this great property & to have the staff that completely understand what delivering superior service means. So many travelers today really depend on what other travelers have to say when choosing where to stay, so all the more reason to thank you again. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed April 5, 2012

What a great staff led by Jeff Hirsch, the general manager. Barbara and Mark at the breakfast and Sarah and Misty on the front desk. What a great holiday.! The hotel is on a great site only feet from the Colorado River. All in all a great stay. Going back in Oct. Well done Jeff.

Room Tip: River side
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
sherrisheeran, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2012

Dear bbrockies - Thank you so much for posting a review on our hotel! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We like to refer to our property as a "gem in the desert" & it sounds like you would agree! We also appreciate you mentioning some of our team members & we will be sure to share your comments with them. We look forward to serving you again when you return in October.