“Great stay, comfortable and clean.”

Homewood Suites Yuma
Ranked #7 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I met my mom and sister at this hotel just for a little weekend visit. Yes, Yuma might seem like a fairly odd place to meet family, however the hotel was absolutely perfect for my mom, sister and I. We just wanted to spend time together so we booked a 2 bedroom suite. The beds were very comfortable, the kitchen was clean and the staff was super helpful. The breakfast was nice, a little better than you would expect for this and other chain hotels and the staff was very attentive. The pool was clean and since we hit it up early in the morning, there were plenty of towels. We'll definitely be booking this hotel again for those "must see my mom/sister" weekends or for the times when we want to break up the drive to San Diego.

Room Tip: Loved the 2 bedroom suite!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2014

Most importantly, we are happy you were able to visit family! We are also humbled by your making us a part of that experience. Thank you for allowing Homewood Suites the chance to make you and your family comfortable. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed June 6, 2014

My wife and I had a suite with a King size bed (very comfortable), the room was very spacious, it had a desk and a kitchenette table that made it so we didn't have to eat every meal out. I highly reccomend this as a nice place to stay at a very reasonable rate.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are very grateful for your business and recommendation. Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers. We hope to have you back in the near future!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Don't hesitate to stay here, You will be comfortable with all the amenities. The room was comfortable with a great bed, TV, furniture, kitchen, The morning and evening chefs were very good. The food was very much acceptable. The staff was always pleasant and accommodating

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Thank you for staying at Homewood Suites Yuma and for sharing your experience in our hotel, with other travelers. We are grateful for your business and appeciate your kind remarks about our staff. Please come back soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Hotel and Staff where very helpful in all areas. When I arrived the staff greeted me like I was always using the hotel. The housekeeping always left nice notes telling me to enjoy my day. First time I have seen that done.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

You are now part of the Homewood Suites Yuma family! Thank you for staying with us, and for recognizong the efforts of our staff. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 25, 2014

The kids and I decided to tag along on my husband's business trip about 2 months ago-and we are so glad we did! Wayne was far and away the best manager I have ever encountered. You can tell because you hear guests calling him by name at the hotel and in these reviews. The entire staff seems to really care about making sure you have a great stay.

Who would have thought we would look forward to a trip to Yuma? Just booked again and the kids are thrilled - as long as we are staying at the same hotel of course :). Thank you Homewood. See you soon!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

We can't wait to have you and the family back! It is great to see families traveling together on business trips. I am glad you decided to stay at Homewood Suites again. Looking forward to personally welcoming you and the family back to your home away from home. Thank you so much!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Staff are ALWAYS very polite and courteous. They are willing to go out of their way to help their guests. Only complaint would be my back doesn't agree with the mattress. The location of the hotel is prime for a business trip. Close to shopping, new restaurants, and right off highways.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us! We are always happy when our guests are happy! We're sorry about the mattress...it's usually one of the things guest like most. We will see about having the one you used replaced, if necessary. We appreciate your kind remarks about our staff. Along with the guests, they truly make this hotel what it is...the happiest place in Yuma!! Come back soon!

Reviewed May 9, 2014

I've written before but they deserve to see it again. I was a guest for 7 months! Wayne and his entire team were truly like my extended family. My time away from home was made a lot easier by everyone. The place and the people are top notch! I had my cat with me and she was also treated like royalty. I have told everyone I know just how great Yuma Homewood is.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2014

It is always a pleasure having you! As much as we hate to see you go, we are grateful for the time you spent with us. Thank you for such kind remarks regarding our performance. We'll miss you!!