“Yuma Hotel”

Homewood Suites Yuma
Ranked #7 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Hotel and Staff where very helpful in all areas. When I arrived the staff greeted me like I was always using the hotel. The housekeeping always left nice notes telling me to enjoy my day. First time I have seen that done.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

You are now part of the Homewood Suites Yuma family! Thank you for staying with us, and for recognizong the efforts of our staff. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 25, 2014

The kids and I decided to tag along on my husband's business trip about 2 months ago-and we are so glad we did! Wayne was far and away the best manager I have ever encountered. You can tell because you hear guests calling him by name at the hotel and in these reviews. The entire staff seems to really care about making sure you have a great stay.

Who would have thought we would look forward to a trip to Yuma? Just booked again and the kids are thrilled - as long as we are staying at the same hotel of course :). Thank you Homewood. See you soon!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

We can't wait to have you and the family back! It is great to see families traveling together on business trips. I am glad you decided to stay at Homewood Suites again. Looking forward to personally welcoming you and the family back to your home away from home. Thank you so much!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Staff are ALWAYS very polite and courteous. They are willing to go out of their way to help their guests. Only complaint would be my back doesn't agree with the mattress. The location of the hotel is prime for a business trip. Close to shopping, new restaurants, and right off highways.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us! We are always happy when our guests are happy! We're sorry about the mattress...it's usually one of the things guest like most. We will see about having the one you used replaced, if necessary. We appreciate your kind remarks about our staff. Along with the guests, they truly make this hotel what it is...the happiest place in Yuma!! Come back soon!

Reviewed May 9, 2014

I've written before but they deserve to see it again. I was a guest for 7 months! Wayne and his entire team were truly like my extended family. My time away from home was made a lot easier by everyone. The place and the people are top notch! I had my cat with me and she was also treated like royalty. I have told everyone I know just how great Yuma Homewood is.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2014

It is always a pleasure having you! As much as we hate to see you go, we are grateful for the time you spent with us. Thank you for such kind remarks regarding our performance. We'll miss you!!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

This was the cleanest hotel I have stayed at in a long time. Everything was spotless. The staff would acknowledge you and ask if you needed anything. You did not have to ask. Eli was the manager and you could tell he was a team player and good manager. The furniture was clean, bed comfortable great home away from home feel. Yuma was a great little town so rich in history.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Wow! Thank you for such nice remarks! Of course thanks is in order for staying with us, as well. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others, and are certainly happy to hear how well our staff treated you. We hope to have you back in Yuma soon!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is a fine property with all the necessary amenities. We stopped in Yuma on our way to Huntington Beach, CA and were quite pleased. Location is very good and weather permitting you can even walk to the mall, restaurants, coffee shops, etc.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing north so that you are not exposed to freeway traffic noise.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Yuma! We hope you had a safe trip and look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Over all this was an excellent stay. I visit Yuma from Tucson monthly and this was my first visit to Homewood Suites. This is where I will stay on all my future visits. A really great hot Dinner and Breakfast was part of the package. BG

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your recent stay. We are happy you chose our hotel and look forward to your return. We hope to make Homewood Suites your new home away from home!