“This hotel gives you the "welcome home" effect!”

Radisson Hotel Yuma
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
GreenLeadersGold level
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“This hotel gives you the "welcome home" effect!”
Reviewed September 27, 2010

I travel alot for work, sometimes internationally & this Hotel and Restaurant are definitely the best I've stayed at.... The Management, Staff, Chef all greeted me with a smile and by my name, which was shocking..... I got up one morning and a member of the staff whom I'd never met in person said "Goodmorning Mr. *******", it shocked me that he new my name..... The many Amenities that the rooms and grounds have to offer are amazing.... The Restaurant and Bar offer extremely fine foods & wine lists..... I had the "Smillie Martini" :) ..... Individuals that I would specifically like to mention as providing top notch Professionalism are Daniel Chehid, Chef Anthony, Haley, Connie, and Bri....... I won't stay at another hotel when I visit Yuma again....... Thank you

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Phoenix
Reviewed September 20, 2010

I have never been to Yuma before but was recommended to stay here. This property is BEAUTIFUL. I have never stayed in such a clean hotel with such a large room and comfy bed. Love love love the bathroom! The staff is truely genuine and smiling from check in to check out...a rareity these days. Thanks so much for being pet friendlly. You really made my stay hassle free. I truely had one of the best dinners in your restaurant. Thanks so much for a great stay. I hope to make it back soon!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Yuma, AZ
Reviewed August 29, 2010

We found ourselves with having to stay in a hotel after a fierce storm blew a tree over on our house last Thursday. I have had clients in the past enjoy their stays very much, at the Radisson. So when we found out we would not be able to reside in our house until repairs were finished, I called for two rooms - side by side. We travel regularly and have always stayed at some of the better hotel chains and boutique inns. Even still, it is not always fun, clean, comfortable or restful to be other than at home with six year old quadruplets, (and in this case, my 77 year old mother and her dog.) But we have been treated with care, courtesy and kindness at every turn and enjoyed so very much, the fabulous pools, the gym, the laundryroom (it's free!) and the awesome restaurant that not only has a great breakfast buffet but a wonderful dinner menu and wine list...all can be ordered to the room as well. Beds are comfy. Our room and every hall and common area is spotlessly clean and we could not feel more grateful for this sanctuary as we await our home repairs. Furthermore, all the employees treat us like royalty from maintenance, housekeeping and especially the waitstaff at the restaurant. Great job team. It is a joy to review you.

Reviewed August 22, 2010

Check out the Market Wine Bistro! Great atmosphere, awesome drinks, and great service. The atmosphere is relaxing, not loud or dirty like some of the local bars. You can go there after work, enjoy their happy hour and specials on appetizers. The drinks are not watered down and the bar tenders are great. Always smiling and doing what they can make the customers happy. They have wine flights for those who love wine. Check them out. Ask for Haley.. She makes great drinks.

• Stayed August 2010
Thatcher, Arizona
Reviewed August 17, 2010

The service was a wonderful experience. The staff was outstanding and made you feel welcomed and as though you were their only visitor. The staff greeted you every time that you came into view.
The rooms were beautifully decorated and of great quality. They were always tidey and clean every time that I came back to my room.
Thanks, to the wonderful staff for making me feel comfortable.

Reviewed August 16, 2010

During our stay at the Radisson everyone was great, we felt like if we were home, the apereance of the lobby, the pool, the Market Wine Bar Bistro, everything was great, the service is wonderfull, I really recommend this hotel and restaurant you won't be dissapointed.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 12, 2010

This was the best hotel experience in my life literaly. I got food that was not on the menue because I asked and paid for it of corse, I was served drinks by in the jaquize in plastic cups but if I wasn't allowed to have them i was just jokeing. I felt like I had a wife cleaning my room even though I'm not married and I never saw who did it, It could have been a man but that's just nasty. The bar tenders are good but the cheif is great both of them. The breakfast and dinner kept me feeling like I was not in a hotel until the food was over and I had to get in the elevator. I went to sleep and tricked myself the next day with more great food. I love the indoor pool and jacizie this is the only one I know of in Yuma an that would keep me by itself. I feel like I'm writeing a book but there are just so many good things to say.