“Nice Hotel but the Rail Road Tracks are TOO Close.”

Radisson Hotel Yuma
Ranked #1 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed June 2, 2010

We had a nice stay at this hotel, The proximity to restaurants was very nice. The proximity to the very busy Rail Road tracks was terrible, trains at all hours of the day and the whistle blows each and everytime. The pool was a little disappointing, we tried to use it during mid afternoon and the hotel cast a shadow over the entire pool area, could not enjoy the sun. The beds were very nice but the pillow selection was poor.
The rail way noise will prevent me from returning.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 31, 2010

The Radisson`s only two years old and is a great value at under a hundo. There`s a very good restaurant in the hotel which provides a complimentary breakfast buffet with fresh fruit & hot items which are good quality .

Reviewed April 23, 2010

My husband was staying at MCAS Yuma for some training, so we stayed here when I came to visit. The rooms are very contemporary and stylish. I find sleep number beds overrated, but it is nice having one over a very hard/old bed. The outdoor pool/spa area was gorgeous and well maintained. This is one of the nicer hotels we've stayed at, and with the promotional rate of $84 a night (which ended up being lower than the military discount - $94), we found it to be a good deal.

Also worth mentioning are the flat-screened tvs. Very nice upgrade to the usual boxy sets :) The breakfast is served until 10, which is nice for those who want to sleep in. I can't comment on the quality though because we slept in even later than that each day. Judging by the looks of their restaurant, though, I'd say it had to be nice.

I can see a few mentioned the train. I didn't hear it on our first day at all, but the second morning I did. Not too big of a deal, in my mind - it could even be called charming? Well, charming for those of us who don't have trouble falling back to sleep, I suppose.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2010

Stayed overnight on a flying visit to Yuma and the room was an excellent size and very clean and fresh.

Being mid-week in Novemeber, the restaurant was very quiet. However, the service and food we received was excellent.

All the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful and I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2010

We came to a strange town to us and found a wonderful experience. The staff was most helpful, and friendly. The hotel was very, very clean and well maintained. The food in the restaurant was excellent in taiste,as well as appearance. The service in the restaurant was wonderful. Our room was spacious and clean. I used the laundry and it was very clean, and worked very well. We needed some directions to find places we wanted to go and the entire staff was knowledgeable and most eager to help. Close to shopping and restaurants, and most anything that you would need.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2010

I really enjoyed this hotel. Customer service was excellent. The hotel & room was very clean. Indoor swimming pool & out door swimming pool. Clean towels where needed. My husband enjoyed the very complete and clean gym. I recommend the breakfast very complete & delicious. The hotel employees where very courteous. I would recommend this hotel for a very nice relaxed getaway.

P.S. Loved the sleep number bead!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2010

The staff was wonderfully helpful--and really dedicated to customer service. I really do understand this stuff-after working in a customer service industry for more than 35 years. The restaurant is wonderful-and Chef Anthony cooks a gourmet feast for a really reasonable price. By the way, he features Creekstone beef--which is now the current rage in both NY and Las Vegas. This hotel is absolutely premium value compared to price--YOU CAN'T GO WRONG

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple