“Home away from home in Yuma”

Radisson Hotel Yuma
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
GreenLeadersGold level
Gilbert, Arizona
“Home away from home in Yuma”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

I go to San Luis almost every week. I stay at Radisson every time i go there. They have the best crew, the best service and the best hospitality. I left my Iphone charger at home the other day, my phone had died and i needed to use my phone, they don't usually carry iphone charger, but their maintenance manager went above and beyond for me to make sure i get my phone charged. That really went a long way for me.
I usually don't have time to eat their breakfast by i love the fact that they have apples, snacks, coffee and bottle water that gets me going every morning when i'm there.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

I booked this hotel in Yuma based on reviews on this site. I have to say I was really impressed. We were on a road trip all over the southwest and stayed in quite a few hotels...all of them were excellent...however this one really stood out among the others. I am a germaphobe and usually find something that bothers me in a hotel room but I could find absolutely nothing wrong with this place. It is so clean...the rooms look and smell like you are the first person ever staying in that room!! The walk in shower was really nice as well. The lobby area is simple and modern looking......The restaurant/bar area is so spotless even chef Gordon Ramsay would be impressed!! Breakfast buffet was very good!! If for some reason you don't want to eat in the restaurant...this hotel is centrally located near everything...you can walk to most any restaurant you can imagine.
I feel I received very good value for my money and would not think twice about staying here next time I am in Yuma. I can't imagine anyone finding anything wrong with this place.....If you are thinking about staying here......JUST BOOK IT MAN!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kman240
Amherst, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

I've now stayed in three different hotels in Yuma and all have been good. However, the Radisson Hotel Yuma is the best yet. Every single staff member I encountered was friendly and efficient. The rooms look like they have been modernized recently. I especially liked the large walk-in shower and the presence of a refrigerator in the room. Also a big, comfortable bed and an effective air conditioner. This last was critical as I was on the sunny side of the hotel and the outside temperature was 106 while I was there. Complimentary breakfasts were quite good, as was the coffee. My one dinner was excellent (I had the lobster mac and cheese) and the wine list that went with is was very nice as well. The Radisson will be my first choice when business brings me back to Yuma.

Room Tip: Though I didn't end up with one, an upper floor room on the north facing side should be cooler a...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

We were our way to Phoenix and decided to stop at about the half way point. Pulled over and checked to see if there was a room available at the Radisson just by chance. I have never stayed at a Radisson hotel before. I was so pleased with the very welcoming front desk staff. The room was very clean and well appointed. The bathroom was quite spacious. The customer service from the moment I walked in to the hotel until we left was EXCEPTIONAL! Every staff member greeted us with a smile and a hello, more effort could not have been made to make this a very wonderful stay! The breakfast buffet was excellent. Fresh fruit and a variety of healthy options, everything was fresh and lots of choices!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank robinjk3
LorenaMK, Manager at Radisson Hotel Yuma, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Dear Robinjk3,

We sincerely thank you for taking the time to leave a great review about your stay. We take great pride in our wonderful service and facility which continues to be proven as we are number one in all Radissons in North America. We look forward towards your next visit when your travels bring you back to Yuma.
Lorena M. Keeling
Rooms Operations Manager
Murrieta, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

Very Nice new Hotel in Yuma. Freeway Close. Staff was excellent all the way around. The Wine Bistro is also great. Good food selection and friendly staff. The rooms were all clean and well insulated from noise. Now for the one bad... the Sleep number beds are not all that great. I had never slept on one before and I am use to sleeping on a memory foam bed at home. I felt like I was just sleeping on a very expensive air mattress. My recommendation is dont pay any extra for the sleep number bed otherwise this is where I will be staying for all business while in Yuma

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank cgroll
Dear Cgroll,
Everyone here at the Radisson is pleased that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We understand that not everyone will be a fan of our sleep number beds and we apologize that you weren’t completely satisfied with it. There is no price difference between our Sleep Number beds and our rooms with standard beds. When your travels bring you back to Yuma please inform us of your previous discomfort and we will certainly accommodate you with a room with a standard mattress at no additional cost. We look forward towards your next stay with us and thank you for the wonderful review.
Lorena M. Keeling
Rooms Operations Manager
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

We stayed here in late August and it was fabulous! They said the hotel is only three years old. They have sleep number beds (not all, but you can ask) and the price was a great value, although we did stay during off season as late August is 100+ weather. The rooms are roomy and the bathroom well supplied with great towels. The best part of the stay was the great dining room experience. Be sure to see the reviews on the Market Wine Bar Bistro! The breakfast was a great buffet...eggs, bacon and make your own waffles...a lot more than just a continental breakfast. Loved it.

Room Tip: As for room locations, if you want a door to get into the hotel without going in through the lobby...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Tucson
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

I just stayed at the Radisson in Yuma once again. As usual, a nice touch in a tough place. Great staff! Nice ammenities including a great wine bar happy hour! Work out room is complete with weights. Room was clean. Bed was fluffy and very comfortable.

Room Tip: Stay on east side to avoid train.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business