“A good visit”

Shilo Inn & Suites - Yuma
Ranked #8 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Reviewed June 11, 2005

We had a good one-night-stop at the Shilo Inn. Our particular room was very large, complimentary drinks were nice, breakfast was OK. We would stay there again.

1  Thank Sooz2
There are newer reviews for Shilo Inn & Suites - Yuma

San Diego California
Reviewed April 21, 2005

Our golf outing and tournament turned out to be a GREAT success and we owe most of that to the excellent service we had at the Shilo. The sales office did fantastic in booking our rooms and keeping me informed on what was happening. Sydnea and her wonderful personality did everything in her power to make me feel that everything would be taking care of and it was. The whole staff was courteous, warm, and very friendly. The rooms more than met our expectations and the service was surperb. We had a few problems with the bar and food service but that was out of there control because of plumbing problems and lack of employes. I will definately be back next year and looking forward to the GREAT service. Again thank you very much.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 24, 2005

I recently had the opportunity to stay at this Shilo Inn in Yuma Arizona while traveling. I found this Shilo to be one of the most well kept and well appointed properties I have stayed in. I found the Front Desk Employees-Lina and Esmeralda to be top notch. I couldn’t have asked for better or more professional service. The entire stay was very enjoyable and I will be back! In addition, I had the pleasure of meeting the General Manager- Mr. Potter while he was picking up trash in the parking lot. Now that’s impressive! Good Job Shilo!!

• Stayed: February 2005
2  Thank Hockeybuff32
Reviewed March 16, 2005

Rita Megui worked with me for more than a year planning one of the most rewarding old car conventions in recent years. With her assistant Sydnea Bergh, they helped me bring 130 members from around the United States and Canada together making each feel welcome. I cannot say too much about the wonderful way we were treated and the special services they supplied.

In six days stay, the only negative I heard was the wish that the Shilo Inn were in charge of a nearby restaurant.

While the Horseless Carriage Club moves our convention around the country each year, I would not be surprised if they ask me to put on another in Yuma four or five years from now. We had a great time!

4  Thank oldcartours
Yuma, AZ
Reviewed March 10, 2005

I'm a Yuma local but decided to surprise a friend with a 'getaway' room for their birthday. Everyone from the Hotel Manager to the housecleaning staff was very pleasant and helpful. The exercise room was clean and spacious, perfect for a easy, comfortable workout. I also loved the free happy hour and breakfast they provided. Although we weren't able to actually try either one, it was nice to know they were there if we wanted. From the minute you walk into the front lobby you feel like you just became a celebrity. It's so beautiful and the room was even more than I expected, it was a great birthday surprise for my friend. I suggest to everyone that wants to get away...never mind some exotic location, just visit the Shilo and you'll not only enjoy yourself in a beautiful, friendly hotel but you'll save money too.

• Stayed: January 2005
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Sacramento, California
Reviewed March 9, 2005

My experience at the Shilo was wonderful. I was not only blown away by the great and friendly staff but by how clean and homely the hotel seemed. The shilo staff personal were great. I want to send out an extra thank you to Mr. Sandy he made my stay relaxing even though I was on a buisness trip. Anything that I needed weither it was food, a drink or some entertainment Mr.Sandy made sure I was satisfied. I thought that when my boss said I would be going to Yuma, Arizona that I would be bored and after the meeting all I would want to do is go back to my room but that's not how it turned out. With the great pool and in hotel gym I got to work out and still be relaxed with out having to try far so Thanks again to the staff at the Shilo Inn in Yuma and keep up the great work Mr. Sandy.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed March 9, 2005

My husband and I spend 3 days at the Shilo Inn in Yuma, Az recently and had a wonderful time. We were there to visit some friends who live there. They were the most curteous and friendly people we have ever had the pleasure to meet. Everyone from the front desk personell to the maid who kept our room clean always had a smile and a friendly greeting for us. The grounds were just goregeous even though it rained on one of our days there, we felt comfortable to roam the inside of the hotel and use the facilities they offered. When we were checking in the person who helped us told us about everything the hotel had to offer and we used it all. The first two days the swimming pool and jacuzzi was just wonderful-very clean and well kept! Then on the day it rained we used the exercise room and sauna. We had such a good time and felt right at home. Our friends came to visit us and remarked how beautiful the place was and how friendly everyone was even though they were not staying there. I would highly reccommed this hotel to anyone and my husband and I will not stay anywhere else now that we have found the Shilo!

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member