Shilo Inns Yuma
$139
SpringHill Suites
$86
$80
La Fuente Inn & Suites(Yuma)
$80
$114
$108
GardenInn.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Yuma(Yuma)(Great Value!)
$71
$89
Hotels.com
$120
$109
$47
All reviewsfront desksteam roomthe maintenance guyhuge poolcontinental breakfasthot tubhousekeeping staffthe entire staffbagelsflat screenmovie theaternice breakfastcomfortable roomdefinitely stay here againdental workrestaurants and shoppingroad trip
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Great place to stay for the money (Under $65) Clean, nice sized rooms. Nice staff. Tube Tv, but what do you want for $65. Refrigerator in room with wireless WIFI with no password! Breakfast was the only dissapointment. Had to wait for them to restock the items and the prepared eggs (for sandwich fast food style) were VERY Cold to the touch. We stayed at 10 different hotels and they had the worst breakfast. This wouldnt stop me from staying here, it could of been a one time issue. Again what do you want for $65. VERY Good location, walking distance to many restaurants and the mall.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inns Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear mrrrkva,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We are glad you enjoyed staying with us. I have discussed the issues with the breakfast staff to see if we can improve our service and apologize to you for your experience. I am very happy to hear that you liked the hotel and the staff. We hope to see you again soon when you return to the area.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights for work. The hotel and the rooms remind me of an old off the strip Las Vegas hotel. The rooms are small and feel old. There is a microwave and small fridge which is nice. The breakfast is warm but the little room is small and dirty. The staff are friendly enough but they spelled my name wrong copying it directly from my credit card. The plus sides are that it is close to a lot of different restaurants and shopping. It's also near I8.

• Stayed: April 2013
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inns Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Dear Jade D,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the cleanliness of our breakfast room and apologize for this experience. We work hard to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of our guests and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We stayed here for several nights. The rooms were a little dated (no flat screen tv, the alarm clock looked fairly old, the frig wasn't new by any means. The common areas were newer and the overall grounds were in good condition. No issues parking or getting to the hotel. The room was clean and that's what mattered most to us. We didn't hear much noise from anyone else (we were on the 2nd floor). Attendants were courteous. Overall a decent place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inns Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear IltoCO,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your experience at our hotel. It’s people like you who validate our efforts in keeping our hotel at the highest standards of cleanliness, service and facilities. We love what we do and are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Unfortunately we followed the recommendation of a colleague that didn't do his home work and spent the weekend at this hotel. Supplies are very far and between. The hotel smelled like a nursing home, you know that overwhelming smell of urine? Yuma has plenty of new hotels to offer. Don't stay at this one unless the are doing som major remodeling of the place. Nasty.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ABTex10
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inns Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Dear ABTex10,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay with us I am sorry you felt this way after leaving the hotel. I can assure you that I will use this review as a training point to ensure we are all paying strict attention to detail during routine maintenance of our suites and grounds. We do hope that you will give us another chance in the future should your travels bring you back to the Yuma area.

Sheri D.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com