“No frills, great price, dated, no luxury at all.”

Arizona Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 4 Yuma B&B and Inns
Indio
“No frills, great price, dated, no luxury at all.”
Reviewed May 4, 2010

We chose this because of the price, we were not going to be in the room much. We like that we could park right in front of our room. Tv, air, heat, fridge. Wireless never worked, i would not have stayed there if I knew it was not going to work, it was inconvienent for me to not get my emails for 3 days. The water pressure and temp of shower was the best thing.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Alberta, Canada
Reviewed February 19, 2010

I selected this hotel online because of the price so I was not expecting a 5 star resort. But I was still hoping that it would be a clean and well run establishment. This hotel is very dated and needs a complete over-haul. The carpets were filthy - lots of obvious stains. How hard is it to clean the carpets once in awhile - these looked like they had not been steam cleaned in years? The bathroom was no better. The rooms were noisy due in part to the main road the hotel sits on but in my case mostly because of the other patrons sitting on plastic lawn chairs outside their rooms drinking and smoking. We stayed two nights and the manager actually asked us if we were expecting the room to be cleaned in-between nights? The continental breakfast was basically non-existent and so we never bothered. I should not complain because it was very inexpensive but for just a few dollars more there are a lot of other hotels in the area.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Yuma hotels

Reviewed January 1, 2010

We stayed here for two nights. We picked it randomly off the Internet, because it seemed nice and affordable. We found it to be exactly that. This isn't a fancy hotel, but it is a cute, clean, and fairly-well-maintained property. Our room had a tv, microwave, mini fridge, coffee maker, heat, hot water in the shower, and a comfortable king size bed. There are also laundry facilities. The area isn't the most hip and happening, but you're on a major thoroughfare with restaurants, and there's a good grocery store just a few blocks away. And the couple that runs the hotel are very sweet and friendly. Overall, I was quite pleased. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2010
Pahrump,NV
Reviewed October 24, 2009

The room we had ,had 2 big bugs, I do not know what kind they were, but they were discusting.
We were told they were going to get an extermitor in to spray.
We were moved to another room, and we left to go shopping, camd back the room was not touched, the bed was not made and no clean towels, etc.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple