“Great Stay”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Youngtown
portland
“Great Stay”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Wow from the time I entered office I new I'd be happy with this property. I was greet by Will whom gladly gave me available upgrade and BW gift bag. Any questions I had were cheerfully answered. Only problem I had [not really a problem] was the fridge did not work in room. It is an older property but any short comings are brushed away by the great attitudes and smiling service. I almost forgot to mention the breakfast buffet so well liked it is known and enjoyed by locals. I have grand kids in the area and I will book this property again

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
AUSTIN
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Marginally OK. The room--designated "non smoking"--stank of marijuana smoke. I notified the desk right after check-in but nothing was done and another room was not offered. The breakfast--advertised as including " A complimentary full hot breakfast buffet is offered daily featuring a selection of pastries, muffins, biscuits and gravy, waffles, fresh fruits, eggs, and bacon" was missing the selection of pastries, fresh fruits, eggs and bacon. This irked me because we stayed there for the eggs and bacon as we are on the Atkins diet and could not touch anything else on the breakfast buffet. The shower lacked pressure but was usable. Good beds, very comfy. The room did have a microwave and frig, + good A/C. Unfortunate location next to the railroad tracks-- the train whistle blows all hours of the night. Not their fault. Handicapped warning: the computer and printer are on the second floor of the lobby--stairs, no elevator.

Room Tip: All rooms are noisy due to the highway and railroad tracks.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JONATHON L
suncitybw, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix NW-Sun City, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you for your feedback for your recent stay at our hotel. First I want to say I am sorry to hear you smelt an odor when you checked in and that you reported it and we did nothing. We pride ourselves on making sure every guest enjoys there stay and I am sorry we dropped the ball. I was also surprised to hear you were not happy with our breakfast we do have two different kinds of eggs daily Scrambled and hard boiled along with Danish, Bagels, Muffins, and bread. I would love to here from you in more detail on how we can improve our breakfast that is how we get better. My phone number is 623-933-8211 or you can email me at gmbwissc@qwestoffice.net. I value your option and would love to use your experience to improve our hotel even more for any other guest that stays with us.

Thank you again for you time and feedback I look forward to hear from you

Best Western Inn & Suites of Sun City
Wooster, Ohio
Reviewed May 16, 2013

aftr 2 bad days at motel 6 next door, we went to best western very good discount we got, pleasant staff, great brk i would come back well kept up property and they are remodeling. thank you all we didnt mind the trains and traffic, as we live near a train track at home and the traffic seems to die down at night

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Brenda thank you for you comments. I do not like to say anything bad about another hotel but I am glad you found us. Thank you for talking about the renovation we are doing I know once they are finished you will love it here even more. Thank you again for staying and let serve you we look forward to being able to have the pleasure again

Manhattan, Kansas
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We came over after a horrible (almost) stay at Motel 6 next door & this is a very nice place to stay, everyone I've dealt with at the front desk has been very helpful & courteous! Very clean & to top it off a great breakfast (not a buffet but HOT Eggs bacon & b&g).

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
suncitybw, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix NW-Sun City, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank You for your kind words I am glad you found us instead of staying next door. I am also glad you enjoyed our full hot breakfast. We try hard everyday to make sure guest feel at home. I hope you have found you "home " in Sun City at the Best Western Inn and Suites

We look forward to your next great stay

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The staff were great! The rooms were spacious and very clean. The morning breakfast was the usual, but still a decent spread. I loved the pool side area, but the pool seemed very dirty (murky almost). However, the kids had a great time in it! It was also fairly noisy because it's on a busy street (so it makes sense it would be loud), but not at night. I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
suncitybw, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix NW-Sun City, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments on our Best Western Sun City. I love the picture you posted of the sky. One of my favorite time of year when the sky is so blue and the sunsets are purple and orange.

Thank you again for choosing our hotel and for your feedback we hope to see you again soon

Arizona
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Located on Hwy 60, aka Grand Ave. All facilities spotless; large pool (didn't try it) and tasty fresh hot breakfast. Room spacious and quiet (only rare train noise). We'll stay there again. Plenty of parking.

Room Tip: Request rear, away from highway noise.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Very gracious indeed! Thank you very much for your kind words our goal is make sure every guest have a wonderful stay and that everything goes great and it looks like we succeed our goal during your stay.

Again thank you for sharing your feedback and hope to get the chance to serve you again soon

Steven Rosario
Also consider these accommodations in or near Youngtown
Windmill Suites in Surprise
Quality Inn & Suites of the Sun Cities
Days Inn & Suites Surprise
Comfort Inn & Suites Surprise
Thunderbird Executive Inn & Conference Center
Hampton Inn Suites Phoenix Surprise

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix NW-Sun City? Share your experiences!