Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix NW-Sun City
QualityInn
Good 3.5/5
$70
Good 3.5/5
Windmill Suites in Surprise(Surprise)(Great Value!)
$95
$85
$139
$104
$144
$109
Residence Inn
Great 4.5/5
Staybridge Suites Phoenix/Glendale(Glendale)(Great Value!)
$137
$127
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsspring trainingtrain trackswafflesbreakfast roomroad noisebiscuits and gravygrand avean older hotellight sleeperevery morninghot breakfastthe entire stafffree breakfastlourdesphoenixmicrowaveroomy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 24, 2007

I stayed in one of the mini-suites at the Best Western Inn and Suites in Sun City for about 5 days and I loved it!! The front desk staff was friendly and made me feel welcome. The room was clean and comfortable. I loved the fact that there was 4 different HBO channels being that there was always a good movie to watch. Housekeeping was also kind and respectful, as well. The only drawback for me was, I didn't have my MTV channel and the ceiling fan needed an upgrade because it made a little noise at night. Other than that, I highly recommend one of the mini-suites as the Best Western Inn and Suites in Sun City, Arizona and I will definitely come back if I am in the area again.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed June 14, 2007

Nice and clean. Pretty middle-of-the-road. The only drawback is that the pool is in the middle of the parking lot. Kind of makes you feel like you are being boiled! Breakfast was excellent!

Stayed: May 2007
Reviewed September 28, 2006

Great place to stay rooms are very nice and clean staff very friendly

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 24, 2006

I called this hotel and asked if they had rooms with interior corridors. I was told they did, but they were $20 more than a standard room. Since I was traveling with my daughter and her toddler I agreed to it. When I went to check in I asked about the interior corridors and was told that three of the four doors to it locked. I asked about the other and was told that they watch it all day and have never had a problem. Hmmm. The key they gave me to my door was to a door in the back of the hotel - well away from the front desk and on the opposite side of the building from where our room was. Our room was on the side facing the street and the key they gave me was for a door in back, an alley type area. While we were getting our bag out we were approached by two seperate people watching money and cigarettes.

Once in the room we were treated to the noised of the trucks and trains. It sounded so loud you would have sworn you were outside with them. I called the front desk to ask for the code to connect to the wireless internet and was told that it was down. The dial up was also down. I asked if there would be a rate reduction, or if I could just leave and was told that the manager would have to make that decision and that if I left I would not receive any refund, even partial, and if I stayed then I would not be able to receive any either.

The breakfast was ok, nothing to write home about. All in all it was not the worst place - but it was certainly not what I expected or what they described at all.

Drive a couple of miles, pay a lot less, and feel safer and sleep better

• Stayed: April 2006
A TripAdvisor Member
los angeles
Reviewed May 12, 2005

Hotel looks recently renovated. Had great continental breakfast included in price. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was nice, no funny smells even though it was a "pet friendly" room. They even had a "doggie bag" waiting for our pooch when we arrived. Our room was very near the highway but had no excessive noise. Free high speed internet in the lobby for guests to use. The pet exercise area was also kept clean and didn't smell. I would definitely stay here again. It makes a nice place to take a break from relatives when visiting Sun City.

• Stayed: May 2005