“Needs some updating”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Winslow
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We stayed here due to the price. The rooms were not all available for use due to locks being broken, ac not working and so on. The back door didn't lock. Carpet needs replacing along with some other things. If you are looking for an ok place for a night or two don't avoid staying here, but it needs some care.

Room Tip: I like the downstairs rooms on the opposite side of the parking lot. Definitely call to double ck y...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Was just passing through town and found this place. It was clean and good for the price. The continental breakfast was also nice.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Joseph W
Reviewed October 22, 2011

I had made my reservations in April so it was not a last minute deal. After I made the reservation I called the hotel to comfirm my request for a non smoking, handicap room, by the office. No problem. When we arrived I was told there were computer problems and that the information was not commuicated. All they had was one room they were converting to a non-smoking room. We were exhausted so I took it. I got sheets and changed the beds myself and slept with the window open. Since there was no elevator we did not have the option of moving up stairs. I told them of my displeasure the next morning and was told to call the owner who did kick back $10 to my card. Would not stay there again and the only back hotel expericence we had on the trip, but I did stand on the corner in Winslow AZ.

Room Tip: Always call the day of arrival to confirm your room.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Traveleronthecheap
Reviewed October 21, 2011

I had a reservation here and had to cancel (booked and cancelled thru www.hotels.com---buyer beware!)
The manager here really went to bat for when when hotels.com refused to give me a refund
for my cancelled room reservation.

I want to say a big thank you to the kind manager who answered numerous calls from both
my credit card ("Disc...r"), who was not going to stand up for me, incidentally; and also to numerous hotel.com customer "care" people.
The manager said he would not charge me and he insisted i get a refund---without his help, I would have been out the money for a room I cancelled.
He did not have to do this and i really appreciate his help!

We never made it to the hotel but the management gets 5 stars for honesty in my book.
thank you for your honesty and kindness!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2011

Every summer I go traveling around the country with my dad and we stay at a lot of hotels....this one was the WORST I have ever stayed at!! The beds we're dirty, and worn out, the carpet was filthy, the T.V. looked like it was 20 years old!! And the bathroom was disgusting! If your cruising through Winslow AZ looking for a place to stay do yourself a favor and DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed July 21, 2011

Our room wasn't lavish but at $45 a night I didn't expect lavish. It was, however, neat, clean and the owner was very accommodating.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank flyboy1946
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We stayed here as part of our Route 66 trip and found the man at the front desk very helpful.
Room was basic and the place looks a little old and tired but for somewhere to lay your head, it's fine. Dont expect 5* luxury at cheap motel prices!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple