“Rescued from Flagstaff's high prices”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Winslow
Americas Best Value Inn - Winslow
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Winslow
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Tried to find a room in Flagstaff in the beginning of August, but everyone was charging $180-250. Decided to head towards Winslow after this and found the ABVI that was 1/3rd of the price in Flagstaff. Everything was clean, the breakfast was good, and got nice service. Glad to have left Flagstaff for this place instead! Would come back to this place again if traveling this way.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn - Winslow

Reviewed July 18, 2012

My car broke down and I needed a place to stay. I got a room at a really good price and the staff was really helpful with everything. They helped me with whatever questions/phone calls that I needed in order to get my car up and running. I'll stay here on my way back home now.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 1, 2012

This place was not that great relatively clean but pretty beat. For another 35.00 you can stay at La Posada ( we found this place after the fact.)

Room Tip: The manager is a great guy but he is working in a property that would be great with some scrubbing...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2012

If you're trying to find a reasonably priced room in Winslow then I bet you will be happy here. Staff was friendly and nice. I got a nice quiet night of sleep and left here stuffed full of delicious sausages the next morning at breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Great waffles! Good place to stay in Winslow. Friendly staff. Prices can vary.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 23, 2012

The staff at this motel was friendly and really helpful for my family. I have two teens and i got an upgraded room for free. I was very happy. I will come again.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 9, 2012

We attempted to stay at this location, but were turned away. Despite that I made a reservation, that this motel advertises that they accept pets, and that I even made a phone call directly to the property to verify that the small birds travelling with me would not be a problem, this desk manager (the rudest that I have EVER encountered at any lodging) decided that I needed to drive another 1-1/2 hours to Flagstaff.

This desk manager simply asked if I had any pets when I was checking in, and when I told him that we had a few small birds, told me that they would make noise that that I had to go elsewhere. These birds have traveled with us to many hotels (much nicer than his), and have NEVER had an issue or a complaint. This manager without any knowledge, facts, or even meeting my birds decided that the barking dog already barking in one of his rooms, BTW, would be less of an issue than my birds.

If you are ever in Winslow, don't bother with ABVI unless you want to meet the RUDEST desk manager anywhere. Keep driving, you will be better off for it. Oh, also note that the transcontinental railroad mainline is right behind this hotel with a train every 15 minutes; bet you won't read that in their advertising!

Room Tip: Do not stay here!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple