Motel 6 Winslow
$68
Winslow Inn(Winslow)
$59
The Lodge(Winslow)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 15, 2011

My son-in-law called the Motel 6 hotline (800-466-8356) for reservations at the Motel 6 in Winslow, AZ. The operator gave us a nice rate and a guaranteed reservation as we did not arrive 'til after midnight. Rose at the front desk was very kind and considerate of us along with our 2 dogs. She knew we were tired and offered to allow us an extra half-hour for check-out.
The heat in the room didn't seem to be working, so Rose personally came and reset it (a smart lady!). The room itself was larger than some I have stayed in recently, d the 2 queen beds were perfect. It was a clean, non-smoking room, and we were able to get a ood night's rest.
Thank you, Motel 6 in Winslow, AZ, for being there!

Room Tip: JUst let them know if you want one that's non-smoking!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 29, 2011

This was a nice place for a quick overnight stay. We were traveling out west and needed a place to sleep that allowed pets. This was perfect. No frills, just a Motel 6, but it was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank tngiants
Reviewed November 24, 2011

I really didn't appreciate some of the horrendous reviews of this motel I felt fear watching people cross the parking lot until I realized they were just like us, fellow travelers WALKING across the street to get something to eat. YES, we actually walked across and down a little ways to Long John Silvers and nothing happened to us. I think the previous reviewers who wrote negative remarks must be disgruntled employees or something because the motel was fine. It's not the Ritz, but it's fine for a place to sleep for the night when you're travelling down I-40. The room was clean and comfortable and that's all we needed. It would not be a vacation destination, but fine and affordable for a place to stay overnight.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Lesley S
Reviewed July 2, 2011

My husband and I were traveling through the national parks, and stayed here for one night. It was cheap, it was clean, there was free fast internet. We would stay again if we were traveling through here.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2011

Large clean and quiet room. Good night's sleep. Hot shower. Good free wifi. Great price.

• Stayed: June 2011