“Super Friendly”

Quality Inn Winslow
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Winslow
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I travel a lot for work and spend over 200 nights a year in hotels. I have to say that the staff at Quality Inn Winslow was by far the nicest and most helpful. ERICA at the front desk went out of her way to help me with anything I needed. It seems each time I passed by the front desk I was asked if all was ok, or if I needed anything. The rooms are nice and clean and I really enjoyed dinner each evening in the lounge. When I am in Winslow next, I will definitely stay at Quality Inn!

Room Tip: You cannot go wrong with any room here
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I stay in Winslow several times/year, as it is a convenient distance to travel when I am going east and leaving after work. The Quality Inn is not La Posada, but if I'm arriving late and leaving early, I get a good night's sleep. It's right off the freeway, so it's easy to get to.
Genevieve at the front desk was very friendly when I checked in. It's an older building, could use some sprucing up, but it's clean and I think the beds are fairly new. This time I was on the second floor on the freeway side, and I noticed a bit of traffic noise, but when I got to sleep I stayed that way. If you are a light sleeper, you might want a room on the other side.
You get a coupon for a beer or soda when you arrive (at least if you come in on a Friday night), if you're not quite ready to hit the sack. The breakfast is an average free hotel breakfast, good enough to get you going but nothing to write about. I've never gotten in early enough to try the pool or the wi fi.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I picked this hotel as your #1 Hotel for this city was fully booked. I was extremely tired when I checked in and got a room and moved my stuff in after a quick check of the room. It was a two queen room and when I pulled the covers down to get in the bed of the one queen I found the sheet dirty. I checked the other and it was clean as I was so tired and only needed the one bed and was leaving early in the am I used that bed. In the morning I had the person on duty check to be to see I was telling the truth. She confirmed it was dirty. She said she was sorry and would report it. I expected to hear from someone with at least an apology and nothing. I was very disappointed at finding such in your number 2 recommendation you are usually so reliable.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank arc4u
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Checking in was a pleasure , Devin Singh at the front desk very friendly , full of information on this hotel and Winslow . Quality Inn Winslow , not a new hotel but very Clean , Bed very comfortable and sheets very clean and soft , plenty of clean towels . Winslow not much to do but if you do stay try the Quailty Inn Winslow, inside pool complementary breakfast , Nice People..

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The Quality Inn in Winslow was the 5th Motel on this trip through the States this time and we were truly positively surprised starting from the friendlyness of the - Navajo Indian - reception, the price of stay, the size and cleanliness and furnishings of the room, and the quality of the adjacent - independent - restaurant. Absolutely recommendable, also for business travels: free internet.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2013

This is an older hotel, but was a welcome stop on our way back home. They are dog friendly and while we did not use the pool, the pool area was large and clean. The attached restaurant is rare these days in moderately priced motels and was reasonably priced and the food was very good. The registration clerk was very welcoming.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stopped off in Winslow to visit family- and were looking for a place with an indoor pool and hot tub so the kids could play with their cousins. We ended up staying at Quality inn and I was very impressed with the facilities. You can tell that the management has been working of updating and renovations and although it is a work in progress, they create a welcoming, comfortable hotel that surpassed our expectations completely! The pool was awesome- and kids had a wonderful time. Rooms were comfortable- and breakfast in the morning was varied and plentiful as well!
The price was also excellent!
Great place to stay!

Room Tip: Ask for a ground level in the wing that is non-smoking and no pets.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family