“Very nice and would stay here again”

Quality Inn Winslow
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Winslow
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Very friendly help at front desk. Excellent food for the price in the hotel restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 2, 2011

Staff was great . Room was clean ,although it could use some fresh paint. The pool area was nice and refreshing. The two free drinks a nice touch ,the lounge was nice ,the barmaid was freindly. The front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful . She greeted us by name when we arrived. I belive her name was GENEVIVE very valuable employee.

Room Tip: Ask for room over looking pool
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2011

After being forced to move out of our apartment, my girlfriend and I looked around Winslow for a hotel to stay at and found the Quality Inn. Since the day we've checked in, they've been more than accomodating on multiple occasions for us. The staff is as friendly as can be, and the manager seems genuinely care about his customers. These guys are the definition of Customer Service!
- Mr. Wheeler

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2011

To me, this hotel was fine. It had the requirements for travel, bed, shower and friendly staff. The room itself was ok, clean enough. The a/c cooled the room down to a reasonable temp within about 15 minutes. Everything worked, all the switches, etc. The free wifi had a very strong signal and was pretty fast, although completely unsecured. The staff was very friendly on check in. The building is a bit run down and some cosmetic changes have been very obviously attempted, but done only so so. For the price, less than $35 per person, it was a fine value. I consider this an adequate mid-tier hotel, and probably one of the best in this small town.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Scotchgrrl
Reviewed August 13, 2011

When we first stepped in the doors of the Quality Inn in Winslow, AZ the staff was nothing but friendly and supportive. We had just finished driving for the 17 hours and we were ragged and tired, the staff saw this and helped the process to relaxation become quicker than possible. The management offered us the best prices and even worked to get a better deal then they looked to see that our every need was filled. The best part of the night would have been the wonderful dinner at BJ's Dinner. The food was cooked to perfection, I had the pork rib which just melted in my mouth and our server was as friendly as could be and very attentive. I am so glad that we chose to stay at the Quality Inn.

Room Tip: If you want a good night sleep, get a room on the upper floor.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank thesleepydrivers
Reviewed August 10, 2011

I used to live there but never stayed in it. Well, I wished we hadn't when we came back for a visit. The first room we were put it in was dark and dreary, had two lamps one which was broken, the mirror was broken etc., hair in the sheets, it was a dump. The lady on staff was really nice and quickly gave us a different room. The second room was a little better, a little cleaner and no broken items but it was still dark and dreary. It used to have a great reputation but unless it was totally renovated I wouldn't stay there again unless I was totally desperate!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Prior to my arrival I called the hotel to confirm my reservation.The clerk I spoke with was so friendly and helpful I couldn't wait to meet her. During our conversation, she asked if I had already had dinner and told me about the special in their restaurant for that evening. Upon arrival,Genevieve, at the front desk, greeted me by name as I entered the hotel. I thought it was a fluke that her customer service skills were so great, but it was the same with every staff member I encountered. We had dinner in the onsite restaurant and our waiter, Florentine, provided excellent service. The food was good, the room was just ok but the customer service made this stay outstanding. The complimentary drinks upon arrival was an added perk. The fitness center was not yet renovated but the pool was large and nice...small hot tub.Microwave and frig in room was nice to have. The bathroom was reasonably clean. The tub and surround had been painted and had started to peel away.The no frills room was large and 2 luggage racks provided. Bedding in good condition.No flat screen tv, but in good condition with many channels to choose.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple