“Bring on the lunch menu!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Casa Blanca Cafe

Casa Blanca Cafe
Ranked #9 of 30 Restaurants in Winslow
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Oklahoma
“Bring on the lunch menu!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2010

Nice place to stop after visiting the Standing on the Corner statue. Most meals seemed to come with a choice of ground beef, shredded beef or chicken. My husband really liked the chips and salsa. Sopapillas are included. I wouldn't say the wait staff was overly friendly, (but by no means rude) the food was tasty and filling and the place was decorated nicely.

Pasadena, California
“Nice little place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2009

After a week of camping and sightseeing in Utah, on our way back to L.A. my wife and I were craving good basic Mexican food when we pulled into Winslow. This place was recommended in our Moon Guide for the Four Corners area and on T.A. How could we go wrong?! The place might look a little divey from the outside and this part of Winslow can be depressing but the food and atmosphere inside really hit the spot and the service was very friendly. Don't go in expecting 18 flavors of Margaritas (they don't even make one) but they do have a good line up of the top Mexican beers.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Where my wife and I go to experience generous servings of Mexican food in a family atmosphere.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2007

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Tucson, Arizona
“Pleasant Cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2007

An unexpected surprise, the restaurant Casa Blanca was cheerful, with good service, excellent chips that weren’t greasy, a refreshing salsa. We came back for the dish “Carne Adovada”, a succulent marinated pork roast with a fragrant red chile sauce. The rice and beans, frequently a bellwether of good Mexican, was nothing to write home about. But, don’t miss the Carne Adovada. The sopaipillas were light and tasty.

1 Thank Anne L