“Fantastic!”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
La Quinta, California
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Love this place! More than what you would expect from Mexican food in the Southwest and that is asking a lot. Waiter was super cool dude, portions were generous and diet Coke was cold and tasty (not hampered by bad ice or other outside influences like mixing hoses with other drinks (hello fast food joints!). Had the #18 taco, enchilada, burrito combo and I wanted to compare their beef taco and cheese enchilada to what I was used to at home. They made it how I wanted, but in their own way that I should have just shut up and allowed them to do what they normally do. Half the plate was smothered with cheese and the green chile verde sauce was just delicious. YUM!!! Always wanted to go to Winslow to stand on the corner. This place highlighted an already great stop. All that was missing was a tumbleweed blowing by on the way back to the car. Must eat here if you are in Winslow.

Visited July 2013

Wauconda, Illinois
“Good food, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

We found ourselves searching Winslow for dinner after driving all day and getting a Hotwire hotel deal. We were pleasantly surprised by Casa Blanca. The portions were generous and the food was tasty, albeit a little greasy. I recommend the salsa Verde--it had good flavor and just a little heat.

• Visited June 2013
Florida
“Large portions, inexpensive, tasty food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

We came to Casa Blanca based on the reviews we read about it. The menu was extremely inexpensiv (lunch items were about $7 average). I got a Special Burrito and it could easily feed two people. The salsa for the tortilla chips was delicious as well, but we asked for a side of guacamole and this was also tasty. My boyfriend got the enchiladas and they were pretty satisfying too. I would def. come here again if I'm in the area!.

Houston, Texas
“Friendly, decent food but not so clean”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

The bathroom was dirty, the service friendly and the food average. there was not the same value or cleanliness here as we found at Marias down the main drag. See my review on that location.

2 Thank lovetotravel2012_13
Roxboro, North Carolina
“Loved it, the real deal...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Wow, what a great find, thanks trip advisors reviewers... The service was fantastic, it's a small local place, with a degree of dagginess that comes with that, but the food was sooo good. And they had beer!
I had the green chilli chicken enchiladas, a specialty, they did them for me on blue corn tortillas, fantastic. The best Ive ever had. My husband had the chicken tacos, also really good. Our server helped guide both of us to the best details of our choice. (go for the blue corn tortilla... Have your tacos soft not hard). We were in and out in half an hour which worked for us... We did get there early. All in all a great find, and not that Winslow seems to have much to hang around for, but I'd go here again tomorrow if we did. Go for it. Yum.