“updated and clean”

Econo Lodge Winslow
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Winslow
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I appreciate the little things. Good service, cleanliness and convenience. I found all these at the econolodge. I had outlets to charge my phone and iPad and the too, was the beds were fantastic. I found the layout to not feel cramped and very comfortable. I'm glad I stayed here for two nights!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank chelsea p
There are newer reviews for Econo Lodge Winslow

Reviewed July 5, 2014

so so at first..but then had to walk a flight of stairs that was so dirty I hesitated to use the hand rail for fear of dirt and germs...carpet in room was patched and so filthy I never took my shoes off,,,hallway needed either cleaning or better yet painting...wanted to go purchase a carpet scrubber and gallon of paint...at least the bed was comfortable..only good thing about staying here...breakfast was standard fare, but man don't use the waffle iron...disgusting!!!...we booked for two nights but left after one...basically this place needs some serious renovation and clean up...get what you pay for.

Room Tip: at least the mattress was okay
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank kathieaz
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I stayed here with my family a few days ago, and was thoroughly impressed with the quality of the Econolodge in cleaniliness and service. The front desk was very nice and helpful, and the room was really clean. We've been traveling to a bunch of places this week and this was definitely one of the nicest places (especially with the price!) during our stays. We ran out of time to use the pool, but it looked really inviting.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Heather M
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was very surprised with how pleasant this place was. I had never stayed at an Econolodge before but this definitely changed my mind!
I only have 2 complaints so I'll start with those.
1. The hallways smell like smoke but don't worry the non-smoking rooms don't smell that way and our room smelled very clean so it is not a problem at all.
2. Our shower was cold. I did not complain about this because I figured I'd suck it up but it would be nice to have a warm shower in the morning and it could have just been our specific shower.

Other than that, the rooms were great. It's a pretty clean hotel with just a short drive into town. The rooms are pretty large for how much you are paying and the wifi is the best I had on my whole 2 week road trip. I would definitely suggest this hotel for anyone because it is affordable and very clean! I will definitely be staying at another Econolodge for affordable cleanliness.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Carson T
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Staff was friendly and helpful throughout my week stay in Winslow. I enjoyed the breakfast selection every morning and was impressed how big and clean the rooms were. I've stayed in bigger chains and the rooms were much smaller and smelled like smoke. This was not the case here. The rooms were really clean and overall, good experience every step of the way.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Harry T
Reviewed June 26, 2014

this place looks brand new. upon check in front desk was very polite. room was very nice and clean. slandered room it was decent size bathroom was clean. bed was very comfortable. pool and hot tub was great. waffle and sausage in breakfast started my day good. all in all great place to satay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Stayed for only one evening and the accommodations were no surprise as it is an Econo Lodge. It was Memorial weekend and busy with last minute travelers. Staff very attentive and polite. Room clean with the basics. Shower did its job. Hallway did overwhelmingly smell like smoke which made the walk downstairs unpleasant although the smoke did not permeate into our room. Left too early for the breakfast. Staff let us park our motorcycles under the front awning for protection from the storm passing through, always a plus.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple