“It is like the Harvey girls are still here!!”
Review of Turquoise Room

Turquoise Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Turquoise Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Winslow
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: One of the southwest's unique restaurants, providing a mesmerizing interpretation of Arizona food. Discover a wonderful road restaurant as you travel Arizona and explore the renovated Fred Harvey Winslow hotel - La Posada.
Atlanta, Georgia
“It is like the Harvey girls are still here!!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Start with the corn bread!! A gentle sweet honey demi-glaze and it makes your mouth water in anticipation. And who would think Creme Brulee' could be so good. I mean I thought there was a ceiling to how good that dessert could be. I know it is easy to make it bad, but as far as good is concerned, I thought I had had the best. BOY WAS I WRONG...So if you start with the corn bread and end with the creme brulee', it will not matter the main course. We had a table of many and EVERY entree was spot on and amazing, The historic grounds certainly don't take anything away from the experience either!!!

• Visited August 2013

Winslow,Az
“La Posada Restaurant”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

My husband and I decided to eat at the Turquoise Room at the La Posada for our 10th wedding anniversary. The food was very good and the atmosphere was great. We sat and watched the trains while eating some amazing food.....I look forward to going again someday :)

• Visited July 2014
phx
“You'll never be disappointed!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Squash blossom appetizer, 2 toned soup, prime rib, molten chocolate cake, wine...who could ask for more! Every bite was delicious!
Ashley, our server was delightful... as well as our other server who is a school teacher! I've never been disappointed with my meal or service and have been coming to this restaurant for years!

Visited July 2014
Hermosa Beach, California
“Very memorable and unique experience”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Da wife and I were heading home to the east out of Manhattan Beach and stumbled upon the La Posada. What a great restaurant! Between da wife and I we ordered the wild-wild game platter with elk, duck and quail, duck tacos and killer vegetable plate. I had the red wine 'on tap' and the wife had a Turquoise Margarita which included blue Curacao. Both drinks are highly recommended. It was the first time I had wine dispensed from a pressure vessel on tap. Tasted as good or better than wine from a bottle. I've had wine on tap a few times since then. Apparently, it's a green trend to save on glass bottles and make the wine more sustainable. Prices are very reasonable for the fare offered and the service was excellent. We are only dreaming about the next time we visit this magical place!

• Visited April 2014
Chandler, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Flavors, Very Fancy”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Smoked salmon salad was delicious. Note: Served raw.
Combined with carnitas plate for exquisite (albeit expensive) tacos.
Worth it for that one in a lifetime visit.

Definitely recommend the signature soup. Half white corn, half black bean. Tried my friend's and decided to order it for myself. Delicious eaten separately and swirled together!

Visited July 2014