“try the blue cheese”
Review of Turquoise Room

Turquoise Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Turquoise Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Winslow
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: One of the southwest's unique restaurants, providing a mesmerizing interpretation of Arizona food. Discover a wonderful road restaurant as you travel Arizona and explore the renovated Fred Harvey Winslow hotel - La Posada.
Dana Point, California
“try the blue cheese”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Excellent food and service. If you like blue cheese, try the blue cheese salad, it is to die for. I had it two days in a row and was better than the blue cheese I have had in Ireland. My husband had the Wild Platter, which he thought was very tasty. Kind of pricey, but there is not many options in Winslow.

• Visited April 2013

Texas
“The past has come alive.”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I was through Winslow on a quick business trip and was lured to this from the Tripadvisor reviews. It was a good steer! All I had was the signature soup and the caesar salad, but they were both exceptional in both taste and presentation. Incidentally, their virgin bloody mary is the best ever. Joni was my waitress and provided fantastic service, checking on me at least four or five times through my brief meal. Reading the reviews of how the Posada Hotel and its restaurant were regarded back in the 1930-1950 era, it is great to see the past come alive in a caring management that is reflected in the wait staff and kitchen creativity. I am coming back for the wild-wild entree which looks incredible on the menu - I just could not handle that much food this evening. Congratulations to the management of this establishment. I am bringing my wife with me next time.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank TexasTravel59
Scottsdale, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderfull place”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We had 3 in our party all with different food tastes , we had wonderfull service & great food , price were on the low side for Quality received .

Visited April 2013
Waimea, Hawaii
“An Oasis”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

The Turquoise Room was recommended to us a shop keeper in Santa Fe. What a great recommendation it was! This is a first-rate restaurant in the heart of Winslow, offering great cuisine within an interesting historic setting. Soups are delicious, salads are fresh and entrees are original and flavorful. We will definitely be back!

Visited April 2013
United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Excellent food, we tried local dishes and the service was great.

Not overpriced for the quality of food.

The chef was also eating at a table close to us. He is doing a great job at this fine hotel!

Visited March 2013