“Friendly Place”

Bojo's Grill & Sports Club
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Winslow
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Description: Casual dining in Historic downtown Winslow on Route 66 just steps from that famous Standin' on the corner, corner. All our food is made to order, when you order it. All from fresh ingredients. Our burgers, steaks and chicken breasts are all flame broiled. All we serve is amazing, deliscious and will bring you back again and again. Our wait staff and support staff are second to none and the atmosphere is light hearted and pleasant. Come give us a try today!
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Not many choices in Winslow and went off of Tripadvisor reviews. We were not disappointed. Good meal after a long day on the road. Staff very friendly with locals and travelers as well. Portions generous and service was quick. Restaurant clean.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Group of 13 Hot Rodders left the corner hungry and went to Bojo's to fill up. We ordered various meals from mexician to burgers and all were satisifed. Good quick service for a group. Best liked was green chile burger.

1  Thank Never_Home_9
Reviewed May 28, 2014

It was adequate but not what one expects from a bar and grill. The food was ok, the (limited selection) beer was cold and our server in the restaurant was pretty good. The waitress in the bar was a different story. When the 2 loud, young children came into the restaurant we wanted to move into the bar so I could finish my beer and hubby could watch the ball game. The bartender / server in the bar had closed up and was ready to go! We asked if she could turn the TV on to the ball game and she let us know she was leaving. I asked what time they closed, she said 9:00. It was 8:30 but guess she was ready to leave!

Overall we found this an adequate place if you're hungry and have limited expectations.

2  Thank MargoBoster
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We decided to try this little family-run place when we were passing through Winslow. The special was three cheese enchiladas. I'm not a vegetarian, but I assume when they say cheese enchiladas they wouldn't have meat. There were little bits of an unknown meat throughout. My partner ordered a steak sandwich which was pretty much inedible. Not only that but the meal took more than 30 minutes to be served. Two other parties who ordered after us were served before we were. Maybe because they were locals? Not sure. When the order finally came out, mine was lukewarm. When my partner told the waitress that the steak was terrible, she seemed very angry and upset with us. She offered to have the cook make another one, but at that point we didn't want to wait another half hour at this place. It's always a risk when you go to a local, family-run place, and we enjoy trying places that are not part of a chain, so I guess you take the risk that it will be poorly run, unprofessional, with really bad food. That's what we got. I would try somewhere else next time.

2  Thank LeonaHtheQueen
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Skip this place. one of us had an enchilada it was over priced at $9 and very ordinary. I had the taco salad which was supposed to be a special but because I ordered it with chicken it was $2 more and not very specia.l I didn't learn about the price change until I paid. the staff was great but food was less than ordinary.

1  Thank foodformeandyou