“Best Burgers.”
Review of DJ's Restaurant & Lounge - CLOSED

DJ's Restaurant & Lounge
Cuisines: American, Diner, Mexican, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Description: As of 10/24/2016, DJ's Restaurant & Lounge is permanently closed for business. We thank all of our patrons for your business over the past six years.
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My partner and I were staying at La Posada but didn't feel like paying their high prices for dinner so we thought we'd check out D.J's. We were glad we did.Our waitress was friendly and attentive and we both ordered burgers and fries. The portions were generous and the meat was done exactly as ordered and tasted delicious!
We were so full we had no room for dessert so can't comment on that.I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this restaurant and I would definitely return!

There are newer reviews for DJ's Restaurant & Lounge

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We had to wait to be seated even tho there was only 3 tables occupied. Everyone has the same slow outlook that works here. Even though the bread was good, both our meals were NASTY. I would not recommend eating here.

Almoner32, Public Relations Manager at DJ's Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

We're sorry that you did not enjoy your meals. Our staff would have been more than happy to have your selection re-made for you or a different item selected from our menu. As to the delay with your being seated, I do not know why that occurred but this will be brought to the staff's attention and we will strive to be more prompt in the future. If you are back in the Winslow are in the future, please come back and try our establishment again. We sincerely hope we will be able to meet your expectations in the future.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The service was friendly. Many of the people there knew each other, but they were all friendly to the visitors like me.

Preventitive maintenance

Reviewed October 11, 2013

After a long day on the road we were not willing to drive around looking for a nice restaurant so opted for the one in the hotel. Turned out to be a good choice. I had their soup special ( a green chile/corn chowder) and it was excellent. I also tried the Grilled Tacos and they were hands down the BEST tacos I've ever had.
This is not 5 star dining by any stretch but it is a very good restaurant with excellent and fast service. Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stayed at the Quality Inn - this restaurant is part of the hotel and has great food. Convenience of this was fantastic.