Captain Tony's Pizza & Pasta Emporium
Ranked #11 of 32 Restaurants in Winslow
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Lunch and dinner for the family at low cost.
Description: Lunch and dinner for the family at low cost.
Reviewed November 19, 2012

They have great people, very clean, and all you can eat, with your choice of pizza made fresh as many as you want. Kinda loud when they are having parties though! well worth eating there if your really hungry!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Just off the I-40 next to Walmart so easy access to interstate and the old Route 66 attractions. The salad bar is great and the pizzas really good. If you order the "all you can eat " they will even make your favorite pizzas to put on buffet bar. How can you beat that! Exceptional customer service and always smiles.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I'd prefer to go to Denny's. If you want stale pizza left out on the buffet table, go to Captain Tony's.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We got into Winslow kinda late and still this place delivered a hot, fresh pizza to our hotel room. It didn't taste like cardboard either! Too bad they are not located in CA, I would order from them again.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

I use to know the old cook here about 3 year back but when he passed away I didnt want to go back but my girlfrined talked me in to ordering from here a week back and it was awesome. They had a $20 special in the paper for one lg pizza, Wings and a 2lt. Was an excellent deal and the food was wonderful.