“Don't Miss This!”

E & O Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Winslow
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A healthier side to Mexican food, this place does things differently. From Scratch,down home, Mom and Pops Mexican (Sonoran / Chihuaha style) food. This little quaint place, set right on the airstip, is run by a couple and there family. First founded in town with a little taco shop on 2nd street (Hillside taco stand) roughly about 11yrs ago has been a local staple thanks to the locals and tourists alike that come out and support. Everything is fresh with a quite a bit of selections. With a little Salsa bar that you can explore.
Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
“Don't Miss This!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

We were traveling West before lunch and read about Winslow on Trip Advisor- and the reviews for this establishment intrigued us!

Noting the challenge of finding the establishment in the reviews of others, I pushed 'directions' on the Trip Advisor E&O listing and Google Maps took over!

It is really an easy to find place using Google Maps. When you find Airport Road, be sure to wind your way all the way to the end and bear left in the parking lot until you see the establishment at the absolute end. It is there---look carefully and you will see it, as it is connected to another establishment .

We had a dog with us, so we opted for sit in your car takeout. The inside of E&O's was quaint and others writing below have described it well. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.

We ordered two gordinas with shredded beef stuffed deep fried corn tortillas. Most excellent!!

Then we shared two onion cheese enchiladas with green sauce, and two tostados. They were quite tasty and accompanied by beans and rice. We loved them.

This became our main meal for the day- and we can't wait to come back on our way home.

Don't miss this wonderful establishment - you will find it a true find!!

Nashville, TN
“Not Open for Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

After reading the great reviews here on TripAdvisor, we planned to eat dinner at E & O Kitchen in Winslow. Unfortunately, after checking into our hotel and driving out Airport Road, we discovered that they were not open for dinner. This eatery needs a website with helpful information like hours, directions, and menus.

A helpful shopkeeper in downtown Winslow helped us with our dinner dilemma. She recommended Las Marias where we got an excellent Mexican dinner.

Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The only place to go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

I dined at E&O kitchen a few times during my stay in Winslow. Hands down the best service I've ever had and the food never failed to amaze me! From the server down to the kitchen staff, everybody was so nice and personable. If I ever go thru Arizona again I'll make it a point to stop by at this restaurant!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Trevor522
Bologna, Italy
“Delicious food, awesome view!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

We had some trouble finding it, you have to go all the way down airport boulevard to the actual airport.
We got a window table and the sunset on the airport runway was astonishing.
Waiters are really kind and spent time answering our questions about dishes, explaining all the ingredients and possible customizations.
I got their special huge taco, I don't remember the name but it was delicious. My girlfriend's burrito and mini taco were very good as well, guacamole is really great here too.
Would go back of I could!

Chino Valley, Arizona
“From Len In Arizona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

I have been going to E & O Restaurant for over 10 years now. I never have had a bad meal there. It is one of the best Mexican food places in the state of Arizona. Oscar always has a smile and a king greeting for you. The food is excellent. If you are ever near Winslow or in Winslow visiting stop you will be gland you did. Oscar thank you for all the great meals.

Visited May 2014