“Amazing stay !!!”
Review of Winslow Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Winslow
Winslow Inn
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Winslow
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I stayed one night as part as a long road trip.

Rooms are very clean, sheets, bed, and carpet. You even have coffee and Danish in the morning.
Very silent area, I had a great sleep. I got to talk with the owners and they were absolute angels, being here for every questions I had.

For the price it's impossible to find a better quality hotel

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
kirit411, Manager at Winslow Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Thank you for your review, and we appreciate your business. We will continue to improve and extend our service, and rooms. We have recently added coffee makers and hair driers to the daily rooms. We hope to see you soon, and thank you again.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Clean room, super nice owners......as promised, no headache from chemical carpet freshners.......owner let me check out ther room first. Some might think this place a little iffy because they let folks live there in the back......we admired them....the room was VERY clean.....my husband walked barefoot on the carpet, his feet were CLEAN, we have stayed at much higher priced, even 5 star places and his feet were black.......we look for clean with no bugs, nice folks and no headache triggers.........instead of having empty rooms in a town where there are many without jobs and affordable living and much traffic for room rents, these people are helping people and themselves...........I would stay there again and recommend them....it is also right across from the police station.

Room Tip: Stay on the front side across from police station.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your feedback. We will continue to improve our services and products. Hope to see you soon. Thanks again, KB

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I checked out reviews of this place online quickly, and it didn't seem like a bad place to go. We were stuck in this area of Arizona when traveling out west due to a terrible wind/dust storm and the highway was closed in both directions. The first hotel off the highway had a long line of other travelers trying to get a room, so we decided to try the other hotel in town. The price was about $45. It SEEMED like the beds and sheets were clean. When we pulled around the woman was putting pillow cases on in the room. Also, it had a brand new flat screen tv. Those were the only positive things about this place! The walls were painted odd colors and you could see the white wall through the streaky turquoise paint. The lamp in the bedroom didn't work, the shower was PAINTED with regular flat wall paint which led to peeling, obviously. The was a large gap in the warped door, so we had to stuff the towels in there so the sand and wind wouldn't blow through, there was a layer of dirt in the bathroom behind the door and in the bedroom on the window, the phone didn't work and there was no information about how to contact the front desk.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Charel C
WinslowInn, Manager at Winslow Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that your room and the service our staff provided did not meet your expectations. I will be speaking with the entire staff about the importance of cleanliness and the best ways to acheive our company's standards for this. As well, I will be coaching them on how to provide great customer service.

I want to assure you that in every room all linen and room is deeply cleaned on a daily basis. On the day of your arrival the room did not appear as it was cleaned due to heavy dust and wind storm. On that day the visibility was very low, and the winds were very high which caused extra dust or sand to appear in room. Prior to the storm there was weather strips on the door, but part of it might have came out during the storm. We have replaced it since. Also, we were in the process of replacing the exhaust fans, lighting, and remodeling rooms. That was the reason the cover for the exhaust fan was out. The maintenance staff were in the process of disabling the old exhaust fan and replacing with the new. Sorry, they forgot to replace the cover before the room was rented. As a general note in most hotels or motel all you need to do is Dial 0 from the phone to get the front desk.

Every few years we do try to update paint in rooms. Many of our rooms have natural colors, but there are few rooms with different color themes. Generally, different themes are targeted towards different audience. This particular rooms is geared towards family travelers with young children. Many young boys love this color, thus, this color was used in rooms. We were already in the process of updating paint colors in rooms. We did not get to that rooms yet, since as a small hotel we have to work in sections. Due to the above reasons I believe that the rating you have given us is not fair.

As you have seen in your room we had recently upgraded the bedding, 32 inch flat screen television, nice good size double door fridge with freezer, and microwave. We also provided free long distance calls to anywhere in the United States, and we have good high speed Wi-Fi internet connection in all rooms. All this for only $39.99 Room Rate + $4.84 Tax = $44.83 Total.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We stayed here one night. Reading the reviews I decided to try it on our return trip. The couple that runs the motel were so friendly and very welcoming. We had a few things missing from our room and I had to go back a couple of times to the office. Did not have a problem they were so apologetic I was told by both of them that they had just hired a new housekeeper and she had been working only 2 days. The motel is older - the room is cute with the flowered bedspread, nice pictures, glass table and chairs and the furniture has a little more character than your average motel. The bed was comfortable - the area very quiet. The price was under $40 with tax. I would not have a problem staying here again should our travels take us to Winslow AZ.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vegasgram
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Charming out of the way hotel for older couples who are mobile. It is a historical southwestern type facility. Cobblestone entry, long halways, no elevator and beautiful grounds. Not what I needed for my travels but quaint. I would return if on vacation.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Magic55_13
Reviewed January 26, 2013

a warm welcome!
we arrived with our motorcycles on a cold day, late eavening. we find this hotel and is was the best value in town!

nice and clean rooms, very friendly owners, they give us a lot of informations for the town. very good beds in the room!

small braekfest in the morning, free tee an

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank berndworldtraveller
Reviewed November 12, 2012

A co-worker recommended this motel to me and asked me to give it a try next time I was in Winslow. I'm glad I did. The staff was very friendly. They made sure that I was satisfied with the room when I got there and I was satisfied when I checked out. The room was clean as well as the outside of the property. I was also very impressed by the value. Comfortable bed, microwave/refrigerator, fast wifi, small breakfast in the morning and convenient. I am giving this motel 5 stars because it is exactly what you would expect from a value motel. Don't get me wrong. This motel is not the Four Seasons and you shouldn't expect that but your not paying Four Seasons rates. There are nicer motels in Winslow but you are going to pay more. You get what you pay for and at $40 a night you should not be disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo