“best Frito pie ever”

Add it.
Cocina De Dominguez
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I'll keep this short. I was excited to find Frito pie on the menu, and so that's what I had for lunch. It was delicious and huge and everything I wanted. I couldn't even finish it all. Service was a little "meh" but the food made up for it.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

This is an excellent New Mexican style restaurant (although technically in Arizona). Choices of red and green chile added the spicy hot that I love. Carne Burritos were the best on the menu. Very spicy, very tasty and very, very filling. The enchiladas are fantastic. The salsa that is served with pre-meal chips is excellent and spicy. The place is always busy at lunch, and it closes during the weekend. I must have eaten 6 meals there in my 14 day visit. Great food.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

If I remember correctly, sign outside of restaurant states American - Mexican Food. When I entered the building, I didn't like the decor but I still decided to give this restaurant an opportunity. The menu had a good selection of Mexican Food and decided to order. While ordering, I had to ask a few questions about the meal. Finally, my food arrived. I was not pleased with my order. If you are looking for authentic Mexican food, this is not the place.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

great food and service. very busy, good value. We love finding local food that is high quality, and this place was quite a find!

Reviewed April 9, 2012

Definately a place to eat. I live in the area and my friends from out of town prefer to eat there when they visit. Lunch hour is always busy, always a good idea to get there before 12 pm to get a table.