“sleep in your car”

Quality Inn Near Grand Canyon
Ranked #9 of 30 Hotels in Williams
Reviewed July 13, 2014

it was the worst experience. the rooms are small and dirty . no elevator. the dining room include 10 tables only for al the cutomers. the service is bad.try to find another hotel or it is better to sleep in the car. the internet did not work most of the time.

Room Tip: i did not see other rooms
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank mikielmundo10
Zach P, Manager at Quality Inn Near Grand Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

I am sorry you had an unpleasant stay traveler. We do our very best to try and provide a quality, clean and friendly service to all of our guests. We will take your feedback and improve upon the services we provide.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Hotel outdated. No fridge or microwave. Had no wash cloths. We had a lot of luggage and I asked an employee where the elevator was and she said " I don't know". We paid $130 and it was not worth the money. I it were not for the monsoon we would not have stayed there

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Blahblahteacher

Thank you for the review. We are in the process of adding refrigerators to our hotel. We have made many improvements to the hotel since we purchased it a few months back and have no intention of stopping until we meet our guests expectations. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We only stayed 2 nights (we arrived late and left early) on our drive from San Francisco via Yosemite to the Grand Canyon (& Monument Valley) then on to Palm Springs. This was ideal for that purpose, staff were helpful, room was perfect to get your head down.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

We appreciate you review Julian. Here at Quality Inn Grand Canyon we put our customers first. Thank you.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Room was clean but hotel outdated. We wanted water and were told to get it in the machine, which was out of order, they were not aware. Our room was near the stairs and there was so much noise one of us was up all night.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced and we are working to address these issues.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Our stay was the evening after we had just visited the Grand Canyon so of course there was some leftover euphoria going, but overall we were very impressed. It was very clean, fairly new and overall comfortable. The breakfast was very good and having coffee in the lobby all the time is a nice plus after a long day hiking the canyon. I was concerned that we might have been too far outside of town but it was only about 1 mile to the center of town, probably too far to walk but a quick ride. Nice place in a convenient location that even had a family of prairie dogs lining in the front yard which the kids got a big kick out of. I would definitely stay there again next time I am in Williams.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

We appreciate you kind review about our hotel. Thank you for the comments and we're happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Taking my Dad to the Grand Canyon the next day, it would have been helpful to have gotten some sleep but our room was near a staircase and the other guests were quite noisy, going up and down all night long - sometimes horseplay on the staircase, sometimes just banging into the walls with luggage. The toilet was slow - no doubt because all the water pressure was turned down in some political scheme to be "green." I took a shower but it took forever because the pressure was so low. I hope someone saves money, or something, because I wasted a lot of my precious time. The kid at the front desk was nice and all, but not very helpful. Not a place I'd stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank unduki
Zach P, Manager at Quality Inn Near Grand Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Dear traveler, I do apologize that you experienced issues during your stay with us. I can assure you though that there is not scheme regarding the water in our hotel though. We would have been more than willing to move you to a room further from the stairs if we had been notified about the inconvenience.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Ashley, at the Front Desk, was extremely helpful in getting me logged in to the Internet this afternoon when we checked in to our room. The men working on re-paving the parking lot were NOT as helpful. My 70 yr. old sister & I are travelling together & I am a bit paranoid about parking close to our room. These men were extremely UN-helpful about where we could park.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

We appreciate your kind review about our staff here at Quality Inn Grand Canyon. I do apologize for the paving inconvenience but unfortunately it did have to get done. We hope that if you're ever passing through, you'll give us another chance and I know you'll be impressed.