“Good Value”

Quality Inn Near Grand Canyon
Ranked #9 of 30 Hotels in Williams
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Nice clean good breakfast friendly staff!! We got a great dean with the hotel coupon offer... no elevator.Stayed here on the way to the Grand Canyon. Nice renovated room, nice breakfast NO SMOKING would stay again

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Zach P, Manager at Quality Inn Near Grand Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review Ruth. We hope you had a blast at the Grand Canyon.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

It didn't seem to be too bad (except for the noise coming from the floor above, due to squeaky parquet floor), until the day after, when I woke up with my back itching. I didn't give it much attention at first, but during the day I started realizing that my legs, feet, back and arms were covered with tiny red stings, that still itch now after 5 days!

Furthermore, I find it ridiculous that they don't have an email address for contact. I tried to use the one provided in my reservation just to find out that it doesn't work, and I don't have the slightest intention to pay additional money to call them from abroad to make a formal complaint!

To be avoided!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank LidiaMad
Zach P, Manager at Quality Inn Near Grand Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Lidia, I do apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced. I wish we would have know that you had issues on your stay. I did however, call in my pest control tech and he was able to determine that there were no traces of bed bugs in the room. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Stayed here on the way to the Grand Canyon. Nice renovated room, nice breakfast- although we had to wait 15 minutes for a table, convenient location. Staff was friendly and helpful. I did notice that the exterior door to our building did not really latch all the way.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Dean R

Dean, we really appreciate the review you posted and the feedback you gave. I want to assure you that we've fixed the problem with the door not latching. I'm also pleased to hear our helpful staff here at Grand Canyon Quality Inn was able to assist you with your needs.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Could not be more pleased, had a coupon from "Hotel Coupons" made it an awesome price, it was actually half of what we paid the night before at a different motel, which was also great, but hey the $$ difference ... They have done extensive renovations , \NO SMOKING allowed awesome feature.
Clean, comfortable room,front desk very genuine & helpful.. Full breakfast delicious
Give this place a try since renovations,& new management, you will be impressed
From B.C. Vancouver Island, Canada

Room Tip: Just ask politely what your needs are
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CobbleHillMar

We appreciate your kind review. We're always happy when we know travelers enjoyed their stay with us at Grand Canyon Quality Inn. We're also pleased to hear you've noticed the changes we've been making. We hope the rest of your trip was just as good.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

This was a vacation for our granddaughter who just turned 21! We stopped here after visiting Grand Canyon. It was a convenient and relaxing stay. Good location and great free breakfast served. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for the review traveler. We're happy you enjoyed your stay at Grand Canyon Quality Inn and we hope your granddaughter enjoyed her birthday trip.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Traveling through on our way east, we stopped for the night and found the hotel to be fine. We had a few issues trying to get into the room, but ultimately we received cards that let us in. Sometimes I miss old fashioned keys. We requested a first floor but unfortunately were unable to get one and had to lug our heavy bags up to the second floor as there is no elevator. Room was clean and comfortable. I thought the bedding was very good. Breakfast was average, but plenty of it.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
FlagSuper8, General Manager at Quality Inn Near Grand Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear guest, thank you for your review and I'm pleased to hear you had a good stay. We recently purchased this hotel and are in the process of upgrading many aspects of this hotel. I apologize for the issues you had with the key cards; since your stay we've fixed this issue. we hope to have you stay with us in the future so you can experience the improvements we've made.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Walls, floors, tub, shower, sheets etc. There wasn't one thing that wasn't stained broke or breaking. TVs are ancient. We ended up in a handicap room somehow with a showerhead that the average person could not fit under. We went to the desk to request a new room. Got to that room and it smelled like ciggeretts everything was stained. The heater was broken. The tub was discuting. By the way you can't have a king size bed without a handicap room. FYI. So not worth the money. Look elsewhere. This place is a joke!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank cowgirl247

Traveler, I appreciate your review. We are in the process an extensive renovation and I'm sure if you return, you'll be pleased with the changes that have already been made and the ones that are happening in the coming months. This hotel had been neglected from the previous owners and we are now in the process of turning it around. I apologize for the inconveniences and assure you wont have to experience them again.