Ramada Williams/Grand Canyon Area
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Grand Motel(Williams)
1,111 results
All reviewsfree popcornpizza hutsmall townsouth rimdocfreewayroutesnow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We ended up here out of desperation really. It was getting dark and on the road for 5 hrs we had to stop somewhere. This property is right off the highway, but pricey and a bit run down for the $$.

Our room was clean and the beds were ok...mind you the sheet felt paper thin. We used it to sleep for about 7 hrs so it was tolerable.

Honestly if you are looking for a longer stay, I would not recommend it. The only positive thing about this place is that it has a McDonald's across the road and around the corner a small Route 66 loop...that was the best part!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Spent 1 night for a weekend golf getaway with 2 other couples. Proximity to the golf course and downtown Williams were excellent. No freeway noise. Enjoyed dinner at Doc Hollidays Steak House - lively and fun.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
LaVonne C, Front Office Manager at Ramada Williams/Grand Canyon Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Thanks for taking time to leave us a review. We are so glad you appreciated our hospitality and amenities. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Rooms were clean and staff was friendly. Didn't bother going to the saloon based on terrible reviews. Room keys stopped working once per day but the front desk resolved the issue quickly, possibly due to constant practice.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I stayed for 2 nights. Unfortunately I cannot get those 2 nights back (sigh).

The hotel is just off the highway. A bit loud but its just off the highway so what do I expect. The gift shop in the lobby does not exist. When we stayed, the water went. When the water came back it was brown and sludgy which meant no shower. The toilet broke, the staff on front desk were not really interested. There is no lift and you are expected to carry your luggage up a flight of stairs.

You can get a static shock off just about anything.

I wouldn't recommend...

Williams is an amazing town, please stay in one of the more kitchy route 66 motels.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Luke T
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I stayed here with by children for one night. The rooms was average and was fine for a one night stay. Rates were reasonable for a weeknight. The rooms were clean. We didn't take advantage of the pool as we had arrived late and were tired from a long day. Hot tub was out of order (sign posted on door to the indoor pool area). Close to down town and right off of the I-40.

My only truly negative comment is that upon check-out I was told that the system was down and they would email me my receipt, which is fine. However, when I checked my account a few days later I discovered they not only charged me what was on my receipt, but there was a second separate charge for almost 80.00! Called the hotel and they told me they couldn't credit the money back to me because there was no record of me being charged that second charge. So now I have to go through the process of disputing the charge through the bank. She did tell me that they would tell the bank that they have no record of the charge so that I can get it back that way! Really?!? Try not charging someone more than once!

Overall it is a good hotel for the value/location, just make sure they don't charge you for a room you didn't use.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family