Ramada by Wyndham Williams/Grand Canyon Area
Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon(Williams)(Great Value!)
$143
ComfortInn
Days Inn by Wyndham Williams(Williams)(Great Value!)
$161
$141
$130
$120
RodewayInn
Best Western Plus Inn Of Williams(Williams)(Great Value!)
$150
$94
$92
$210
$205
Grand Canyon Hotel(Williams)(Great Value!)
$93
Highlander Motel(Williams)(Great Value!)
$69
Canyon Motel & RV Park(Williams)(Great Value!)
$92
1,148 results
All reviewsfree popcornpizza hutsmall townsouth rimdocfreewaycanyonroutesnow
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Stayed in Williams at the Holiday Inn for 10 days in late Nov early Dec. One of the first days I had items disappear from my room. At first I suspected the cleaning people tossed the items out but when the staff said they didn't recall tossing anything I suspected theft. My hunch was confirmed after I found out the person who actually cleaned my room knew what the items where and their value to the right people. Front desk was utterly unhelpful. Manager never showed up as promised and when I finally did speak to her she stated the items couldn't possible be stolen as the staff would never do that. Riiiight. No offer of compensation, not even an apology. If you stay here don't leave anything in your room and also don't eat at the restaurant unless you enjoy being violently ill with a few hours.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank MNHunter
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Booked 3 rooms arrived 45 min before 3:00 was told "check in is at 3:00 no exceptions". Would not even look to see if a room was ready. When I asked to pay for all 3 rooms prior to our children arriving, hotel manager stated "what do you mean". Wasn't what she said but tone. Called Holiday Inns corporate office to see if they could do something. Corporate called manager who stated she did check for a room for us and none was available. That was a lie and not what she told us. When we were allowed to check in, we were not given a map or directions on where to go. When we asked if there was an elevator (two floors, but 5 children with ski gear and 50# bag) desk staff pointed to ceiling and said "the second floor is right up there, then told our kids to help with the bags. The oldest child with us was 8 yrs old the others 4 and 5 yrs. Not to mention I think I know where the second floor is!. The batteries were out of the remote for the t.v., but the room was clean and comfortable. The buffet was not good. Pancakes cold would not even melt the butter. But the wait staff was very pleasant. I am very service oriented and when I see 3 maids leaving the building and am told I cannot check in until 3:00, that tells me you don't care about your customer. They could have at least offered to keep our luggage at the front so we could unload, change and go skiing. We will not stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank NanaP10
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

Hotel was clean, comfortable, affordable, and the staff was very professional. The rooms had comfortable pillows, sheet, matress. I must say I feel so much better when a hotel has name brand products, and the cortesy products are bath and body works. The tvs are flat screen. The workoutcemter has 1 nice treadmill, stepper, bicycle, and some step ups for aerobics. There is a restaurant connected to this hotel that is very convenient when its snowing outside. Wonderful stay, Id stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here one night after riding the train. Everything was as expected with a clean room and needed accommodations. We got the basic room so there was nothing fancy like a couch or fridge, but we didn't need any of that. The room had a coffee maker but I found it more convenient to walk to the coffee bar by the front desk.

Staff was helpful and courteous when we arrived and left. They were very prompt when my toddler decided at 3:30am that he didn't like what he ate. I called the desk for a new set of sheets and there was a knock on my door in less than 2 minutes with fresh sheets.

Room was reasonably priced and I would have no problem staying there again.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed November 14, 2012

we stayed here for 1 nite before taking train to grand canyon. the location is convient to the town of williams.
hotel is pretty clean bed ok flat screen tv with hbo.
biggest draw back for us was our room 103 was right next to highway trucks all night long.

• Stayed: November 2012