“Very nice stay”

Ranked #9 of 30 Hotels in Williams
Denver, Colorado
“Very nice stay”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I arrived very late at night...manager was super nice and accomodating. Room was nice clean sheets crisp. Overall very nice experience.
The room I got was absolutely charming, had a modern decor... I felt like in much more expensive hotel...service outstanding... Thank you...

• Stayed June 2012
Tom W, Owner at Super 8 Williams East/Grand Canyon Area, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the Williams area. Thanks again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Polish first
HICKSVILLE
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was looking for a clean room for a short stay at a modest price. Room was clean, staff was awesome, continental breakfast was good too. Having read reviews of this place and noting that the hotel staff was prompt at responding to them I knew it was going to be a good stay. The staff was very helpful. They were patient with me when i had trouble logging onto the free wireless and walked me through solving my problem. they were also helpful, even to the point of sharing some advice to find the best location to stay on the next leg of my trip. They accommodated my needs and were generous with their time and responses. The room was basic and very clean. There were 2 beds in my room the one I slept on was of good condition and offered a good restful sleep. The shower had an optional pulsating (similar to shower massage) head. Continental breakfast had juice, coffee, cereals, yogurt and a waffle maker which was nice.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Tom W, Owner at Super 8 Williams East/Grand Canyon Area, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you so much for the great review! We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I think you were the gentleman who was here to do a moonlight painting of the Grand Canyon. I hope that worked out wonderfully for you. Thanks again!
SAN MARCOS
Reviewed December 10, 2012

This was our 2nd December Polar Express visit to Williams. We like to get there a day early so we can enjoy the town and not be rushed on the day of our train. We are big Super 8 fans and found the Williams Super 8 to be a very nice experience each time. The remodel of the breakfast area and breakfast items were a nice surprise. The rooms were very comfortable. The staff is helpful. The location is close to everything, and yet, allows you to feel like you are away from the busy tourist district. We will certainly visit again and again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Tom W, Owner at Super 8 Williams East/Grand Canyon Area, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you so much for your nice review. We enjoyed having you and your family staying with us again. Hope to see you again soon!
PHOENIX
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Our stay was wonderful, very clean room. Good supply of soap, towels, and the staff was very polite. Could not here a sound from our room. No complaints here.
The only problem is the sign said breakfast started at 6 a.m., waited till 9 a.m. still no breakfast, asked for juice, so they turned the juice machine on. Not sure what happened with breakfast.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Tom W, Owner at Super 8 Williams East/Grand Canyon Area, responded to this review, December 9, 2012
Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. When I read your comments about the breakfast, I thought maybe you had us mixed up with another motel because we have never had a morning when we did not put out breakfast. Not once, ever in the history of this Super 8. On the morning of your stay we had for breakfast: coffee, tea, orange juice, apple juice, hot chocolate, milk, white and wheat toast, English muffins with butter, jelly, peanut butter and honey, oatmeal, apples, yogurt, 2 types of cereal, cinnamon rolls, 3 types of donuts, and freshly made waffles. We had many families staying with us that night and if we had not put out breakfast in the morning, we would've had a riot in the lobby. The signs state that breakfast is from 6:00am until 9:00am. The door to the breakfast area is opened at 6:00 and the breakfast items are cleared away at 9:00. If you waited until 9:00 to come to breakfast, that would have been too late. I'm sorry that you did not get to enjoy the breakfast. If you stay with us again we will be happy to give you a wakeup call so you dont miss breakfast again.
Anaheim, California
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Second stay here at the Super 8 in Williams, with the previous being about 10 years back. Given that it is a budget motel, it is one of the better budget hotels. Clean, good beds, friendly staff, quiet location, good TVs and the continental breakfast not bad (they have a waffle maker). For a budget hotel it’s 5 stars, put into competition with others I give it a 4 star rating.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Tom W, Owner at Super 8 Williams East/Grand Canyon Area, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Thanks a lot for taking the time to write a nice review. We appreciate your staying with us. Hope to see you again.
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Super 8 Williams is a great choice when stopping in Williams. The interior lobby looks like its been newly remodeled. The rooms are great. They are very clean. The linens are very fresh and they look brand new. The breakfast is great. They have everything yoy need to be satisfied. I've never seen such nice super 8 motels. I recently stayed at Camp Verde , and it was great! These two are truely the cleanest motels I've stayed in. The staff is very nice and it is also owned by a family. I appreciate the families hard work at both motels. I will definitely be back in the future.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank wisconsin122
Tom W, Owner at Super 8 Williams East/Grand Canyon Area, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you so much for your nice review! The lobby was remodeled this past spring. Thank you for noticing! We do take pride in our clean rooms. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and sincerely hope you will stay with us again on a future trip to Williams.