Lowest prices for your stay
$51
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
$47
$51
Priceline$51
Hotels.com$51
Lol.travel$65
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2017

If you got room # 200, ask for another one. We stayed here for our trip to grand canyon in the weekend. So when discovered that we could not get hot water in the shower (wash basin works fine), the property was already fully booked. The front desk was responsible and came to our room checking the shower, but no success. He mentioned that he would ask his manager about compensation for this inconvenience, and put my contact methods down when I checked out the next day. However, after more than one week, I have never been contacted by the property. I do not expect compensations but an apology would be appropriate. This makes the $3.5 charge called 'Energy Surcharge' on my bill very ironic. Anyway, stay somewhere else if you can and avoid room # 200 if you are so unfortunate that you have to stay here.

Room tip: Avoid room # 200
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Vick P, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Williams Grand Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2017

I do sincerely apologize for your inconvenience. The shower in that room is opposite for where it says hot and you should have been notified of this on check-in. It is our goal to impress you and exceed your expectations with every visit, and it is disheartening to learn that we did not fulfill this ambition during your recent visit. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and I do hope you'll return and let us show you a far better experience.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

The room we stayed in was horrible! The sheets were old and torn, the mattress was in need of replacement, the tv in the small bedroom didn't work, and when we tried to see why, we saw dust thick on it. They had a small space heater in the small bedroom on an upholstered chair! That's a safety issue! We asked to speak to a manager, and have been put off for days. Don't stay here, the rooms are old and dirty and they don't treat you right!

Date of stay: October 2017
Vick P, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Williams Grand Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

I am very sorry to hear that you had experienced these issues upon arrival. However, we do not have space heaters in the rooms only wall units. Our staff is held to a high standard of hospitality and I hope you will accept our sincerest apologies if you were not greeted with a smile with every communication. Please accept our sincere apologies for the lapse in service and inconvenience that you encountered. I do hope you'll return and let us show you a far better experience.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

stayed two nights at this hotel.we had a very nice large clean room comfy and nice clean beds.for being an older route 66 hotel this place was nice.hotel staff very friendly breakfast item choices were a little small but still enough to get you going in the morning.if you ever visit the grand canyon or the town of williams az give this hotel a try for the price its worth it.

Date of stay: October 2017
Vick P, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Williams Grand Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is our goal to impress you and exceed your expectations with every visit and it is very rewarding to hear that we accomplished this goal for your stay. We can't be happier that your stay was so enjoyable and comfortable and cannot begin to tell you how much we appreciate your generous review. We can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the family room, which has 2 queen beds and one single in a separate room. Also had a sofa bed available - great for rhe 5 of us.
The hotel's location is really good and at a walking distance from a lot of restaurant's which worked perfect for us as no one wanted to get into the car after driving all day.
The hotel itself was a typical side motel, nothing fancy about it, but the room was clean and had all you needed to spend the night.
Breakfast had toast, donuts, muffins, oatmeal, cereal, waffles and orange juice, sufficient enough.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank DebbieBirman44
Vick P, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Williams Grand Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the accommodations and service to be satisfactory. I am glad that you enjoyed the value and the convenient location of our hotel! We are very happy to learn that your stay was so peaceful, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 29, 2017

The Travelodge is a typical motel. The room seemed cramped with 2 beds in it, I think it would have been better with just one queen bed. We didn't like the pillows at all, they were very thick and didn't squash down at all so I woke up with neck ache. I did ask if they had any other sorts of pillow but was told that they are all the same. The shower doors didn't look great but did the job perfectly well. The motel is right in the middle of the old town with plenty of places to eat. The free breakfast had cereals, oatmeal, yogurt, toast, waffle maker etc. It was a perfectly acceptable place to stay without breaking the bank.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank GilliJoggles
Vick P, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Williams Grand Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2017

Thank you for your review. I do apologize for the pillows we will try getting more for a better option for our guest. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you encountered. Reviews like yours are extremely helpful in our ambition to continuously improve upon the guest experience. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and I hope you'll return someday to see how we grow and evolve.