Lowest prices for your stay
$50
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
$46
$50
Priceline$50
Hotels.com$50
Lol.travel$63
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2017

stayed two nights at this hotel.we had a very nice large clean room comfy and nice clean beds.for being an older route 66 hotel this place was nice.hotel staff very friendly breakfast item choices were a little small but still enough to get you going in the morning.if you ever visit the grand canyon or the town of williams az give this hotel a try for the price its worth it.

Date of stay: October 2017
Vick P, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Williams Grand Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is our goal to impress you and exceed your expectations with every visit and it is very rewarding to hear that we accomplished this goal for your stay. We can't be happier that your stay was so enjoyable and comfortable and cannot begin to tell you how much we appreciate your generous review. We can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the family room, which has 2 queen beds and one single in a separate room. Also had a sofa bed available - great for rhe 5 of us.
The hotel's location is really good and at a walking distance from a lot of restaurant's which worked perfect for us as no one wanted to get into the car after driving all day.
The hotel itself was a typical side motel, nothing fancy about it, but the room was clean and had all you needed to spend the night.
Breakfast had toast, donuts, muffins, oatmeal, cereal, waffles and orange juice, sufficient enough.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank DebbieBirman44
Vick P, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Williams Grand Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the accommodations and service to be satisfactory. I am glad that you enjoyed the value and the convenient location of our hotel! We are very happy to learn that your stay was so peaceful, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 29, 2017

The Travelodge is a typical motel. The room seemed cramped with 2 beds in it, I think it would have been better with just one queen bed. We didn't like the pillows at all, they were very thick and didn't squash down at all so I woke up with neck ache. I did ask if they had any other sorts of pillow but was told that they are all the same. The shower doors didn't look great but did the job perfectly well. The motel is right in the middle of the old town with plenty of places to eat. The free breakfast had cereals, oatmeal, yogurt, toast, waffle maker etc. It was a perfectly acceptable place to stay without breaking the bank.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank GilliJoggles
Vick P, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Williams Grand Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2017

Thank you for your review. I do apologize for the pillows we will try getting more for a better option for our guest. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you encountered. Reviews like yours are extremely helpful in our ambition to continuously improve upon the guest experience. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and I hope you'll return someday to see how we grow and evolve.

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

I liked this hotel for a variety of lille reasons that all added up to a 4 star review. I try to write it for what you might want to know I'd you're planning to come here.

First of its a motel style Travelodge, so don't expect fancy.

Here's why I likes it:

Friendly staff - the guy who checked us in was helpful and an overall nice guy.

Clean roo. - our room was impeccably clean.

Comfy beds ( including 3 good pillows per double bed)

Fridge in room. Also desk with chair.
Coffee maker in room, plus coffee & tea in lobby.

Tv in room with lots of channels including the NFL network.

Pool jacuzzi and access to microwave & laundry ($1.75 per wash + dry)

Enough parking for all cars at hotel.

Shower (just shampoo and soap here...no conditioner) has a blow dryer.

Free breakfast - waffles, cereal, muffins, oatmeal, fruit, coffee, tea, juice.

The town of Williams itself is really cute. About 6 blocks up the street is lots of little shops and great restaurants (we went to the wood fire pizza place...amazing woodfired Mac & Cheese there).
Note there's a cute looking diner right across from our hotel - we didn't try it out but it looked like quite a few people were going there, it's perfect if you want a sit down meal without going far.

The area seems safe. We walked to & from shops after dark.

I'd stay here again. We are on a motorcycle trip so enjoyed a clean warm spot to stop for the night. I'd recommend trying to get in early enough to go check out the shops and restaurants up the street.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Vick P, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Williams Grand Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review and your kind comments. I am very glad to hear that your stay was very enjoyable and comfy. I am happy that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your generous review and can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Nice and comfortable. First night, however, we discovered that I had booked a smoking room. I didn't even know such things existed! They were at capacity, so they couldn't move us to another room, but they did get us moved early the next morning, which was greatly appreciated.

Room tip: Ask for NON-Smoking.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank acs44
Vick P, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Williams Grand Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I do apologize for the smoking room but I am glad we were able to get you moved. I am glad to hear that your stay with us was comfortable and I do hope you will return so that we may serve you again.