Lowest prices for your stay
$51
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
$47
Traveluro
$45
Expedia.com$51
Priceline$51
Lol.travel$65
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

I liked this hotel for a variety of lille reasons that all added up to a 4 star review. I try to write it for what you might want to know I'd you're planning to come here.

First of its a motel style Travelodge, so don't expect fancy.

Here's why I likes it:

Friendly staff - the guy who checked us in was helpful and an overall nice guy.

Clean roo. - our room was impeccably clean.

Comfy beds ( including 3 good pillows per double bed)

Fridge in room. Also desk with chair.
Coffee maker in room, plus coffee & tea in lobby.

Tv in room with lots of channels including the NFL network.

Pool jacuzzi and access to microwave & laundry ($1.75 per wash + dry)

Enough parking for all cars at hotel.

Shower (just shampoo and soap here...no conditioner) has a blow dryer.

Free breakfast - waffles, cereal, muffins, oatmeal, fruit, coffee, tea, juice.

The town of Williams itself is really cute. About 6 blocks up the street is lots of little shops and great restaurants (we went to the wood fire pizza place...amazing woodfired Mac & Cheese there).
Note there's a cute looking diner right across from our hotel - we didn't try it out but it looked like quite a few people were going there, it's perfect if you want a sit down meal without going far.

The area seems safe. We walked to & from shops after dark.

I'd stay here again. We are on a motorcycle trip so enjoyed a clean warm spot to stop for the night. I'd recommend trying to get in early enough to go check out the shops and restaurants up the street.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Vick P, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Williams Grand Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review and your kind comments. I am very glad to hear that your stay was very enjoyable and comfy. I am happy that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your generous review and can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Nice and comfortable. First night, however, we discovered that I had booked a smoking room. I didn't even know such things existed! They were at capacity, so they couldn't move us to another room, but they did get us moved early the next morning, which was greatly appreciated.

Room tip: Ask for NON-Smoking.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank acs44
Vick P, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Williams Grand Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I do apologize for the smoking room but I am glad we were able to get you moved. I am glad to hear that your stay with us was comfortable and I do hope you will return so that we may serve you again.

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

Staff very helpful, breakfast busy but adequate. didn't have time to use small pool, Jacuzzi wasn't open. Hotel was dated and in need of refurbishment. Location was great with lots of food options. Request lower level if lots of luggage

Trip type: Traveled with family
Vick P, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Williams Grand Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality. We appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We have actually spent a good part of the past three years trying to update the hotel to allow for a more pleasant experience. We're sorry we fell short in that area and will do better in the future. We hope to see you again in the future so that we may show you how we have grown and evolved.

Reviewed September 10, 2017

Great location, just an hour away from Grand Canyon national park comfortable stay! Me and my family had a great time! Next door there is a wonderful restaurant with amazing food! Will definitely stay again when visiting Grand Canyon.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Vick P, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Williams Grand Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2017

It is great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. Thank you very much for your kind words and your incredibly gererous review. We can't be happier that your stay was so comfortable and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at travelodge Williams Grand Canyon for one night before heading to Grand Canyon south rim, it's not a fancy hotel but it's okay to stay for a night, small town and limited choice of food here, included the breakfast in the morning while I stayed, not a fancy breakfast but it can fulfill the tummy!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Vick P, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Williams Grand Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We are continually trying to update and improve the hotel. We hope to see you again so that we may show you how we have grown and evolved.