“Excellent breakfast, poor wi-fi” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Williams

Days Inn Williams
Ranked #4 of 30 Hotels in Williams
Yekaterinburg
“Excellent breakfast, poor wi-fi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Clean, spacious, comfortable room. Breakfast with many varieties (cereals, granola, waffles, toasts, eggs, sausages), free tea and coffee at any time. Microwave oven, fridge in room.
But wi-fi didn't work most of the time we stayed there (2 nights).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ola_Zh
Sally O, Owner at Days Inn Williams, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Days Inn of Williams. I am so happy to hear we were able to meet your needs for a great stay with us. I truly apologize about the wi-fi you say you were unable to receive. We surely would have tried to fix this issue if you had brought it to our attention. I travel frequently and understand the importance of internet.

Please come back and stay with us on your next visit to Northern Arizona.

Sally Olson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Brighton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

I used this hotel for 1 night after a drive from Vegas to Pheonix but stopping over to do the Grand Canyon Railroad.
Williams is a very small town but has quite a few hotels for its size. Most are either very expensive or do not have the best reviews so I opted for this hotel. My only reservation was it seemed a little far out. In actual fact, its very close to the town. A minutes drive.
Rooms are quite large with a table and chairs, I stayed in a twin room. I felt the beds where very comfortable! Rooms have air conditioning and ample parking at the front and back of the hotel.
Complimentary toiletries are provided in the bathroom and breakfast is included in room rates. Breakfast is basic but ample for the morning ahead. Breakfast is served in a small room and you are presented with a breakfast card on check-in. Fruit, bagels, coffee, juice etc are provided.
There is a small pool at the hotel too, which I did not use.
The customer service at the hotel was exceptional.
This hotel is ideal for anyone visiting Williams or as a stopping point for a long drive. Located just off the main highway.
If you are just using the hotel as a stopping point before driving onward, try and have a walk around Williams, its not very big but worth an explore to stretch the legs. A very quaint town.
I thought the comfort of the rooms, customer service, location and price paid was exceptional.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank metromuppet
Sally O, Owner at Days Inn Williams, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Thank you for the very kind review. It feels great when you work so hard to make many improvements when someone notices! We have many more plans to complete our renovation this year. I am glad you fell upon us and gave us a try! We strive to be so much more than your typical "economy" brand hotel.

We look forward to serving you again if you are ever in Northern Arizona again!

Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

The facility had all of the best features, newly updated rooms, fitness facilities, and helpful staff. The breakfast is excellent. Other reviews are right on target. The only frustration might be that Dish TV is a real challenge for the technically challenged. Cannot stay too much about the staff. Their friendliness was a breath of fresh air.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Sally O, Owner at Days Inn Williams, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
I want to thank you for your review of The Days Inn of Williams Arizona. I am so happy to hear that you were pleased with us and enjoyed your stay here. Thank you also for mentioning our terrific staff! We couldn't be happier than we are with our current staff. Each one takes tremendous pride in their work with us and I am happy to hear it shows.

Please stay with us if you are ever in Northern Arizona again and tell your friends about us as well.

Claremont, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

We booked our trip to the Grand Canyon @ the last minute. We were lucky to find this place. It was well priced, very clean, and provided a full breakfast every morning as part of the package. Combine that with a very clean indoor swimming pool for the kids and a jacuzzi for me....we couldn't have asked for more. This is a nice place that will stay at again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Sally O, Owner at Days Inn Williams, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and love it when guests tell me they will stay with us again. That truly is the ultimate compliment!!

We look forward to serving you again when you come back.

Randolph, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

I really don't understand why this place is rated as a 2 star hotel. I stayed in a few 4 stars hotels that were not as clean and as nice as this one. We stayed at this hotel on the 30th of March, the second night of our one week vacation to Arizona. It was in my opinion one of the nicest hotels we stayed in on the entire trip. We stayed in 4 other hotel brands while on this trip and though this was classed as one of the lower starred hotels of the bunch we believe that the tripadvisor ratings are far more reliable than the "stars" ratings. (As an added bonus to us this stay was free through the Wyndham Rewards program). We were very pleased with the service, the room and the breakfast. We didn't hear any noises, we didn't smell any bad "odors" as I have detected in some other hotels and though the breakfast was standard fare, we definitely didn't leave out of there hungry. Thanks for the nice stay. We will come again when we return to Arizona as well as recommend your hotel to others who may be planning a future trip to your area. DON'T miss eating at the Pine Country Restaurant when you are in town. - You would be missing a real treat.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Sally O, Owner at Days Inn Williams, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Wow, what an amazing review!! We have worked so hard to make this hotel so much more than your average "Economy Brand" hotel and your review tells me it shows. I am thrilled to hear we were your favorite hotel during your vacation!

Please come back and stay with us again and see the many improvements we plan to continue to make!

Tucson
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

The Day's Inn was conviently located in charming Williams. Very handy for a trip to the Grand Canyon. Good value, and very nice front desk staff. They went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Sally O, Owner at Days Inn Williams, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
It is very nice of you to take the time to share your experience at the Days Inn of William with other travelers. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

Please come back and see us if you are ever in Norhtern Arizona again and tell your friends about us!

West Hollywood, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I booked my room the morning of my last minute trip to the Grand Canyon because of price and the favorable reviews on TripAdvisor. The hotel was very easy to find, located right off of the freeway but far enough from it so there was no road noise. I arrived a few hours earlier than check-in and the only room available had an issue with the lock. To accommodate me they changed the lock while I waited--excellent service! The room was remodeled with all new furnishings and the bed was incredibly comfortable. I even asked what brand of bed they had as I am considering buying one for my home. The only downside to the room was the refrigerator; it is located in front of the bed under the TV stand and the motor made a louder than agreeable noise when the room was silent. But once I fell asleep I did not notice it any longer.

As for proximity to the Grand Canyon it is about an hour drive. Given the cost of a room here versus what the hotels in Grand Canyon Village charge it was well worth the extra drive. I only spent one night at the Days Inn but should I return to the area I will stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Sally O, Owner at Days Inn Williams, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Such a nice review! Thank you so much for all of the kind words. I am happy to hear we were able to accomodate your early check in needs and last minute reservation. I am personally going to visit this room to make sure that the refridgerator is working properly and does not make too much noise. This is the first time someone has brought this to my attention and I want to make sure our new fridges are not noisy ones!

Thank you again, we look forward to serving you when you are in Northern Arizona again.