Canyon Motel & RV Park
$130
RodewayInn
Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon(Williams)(Great Value!)
$143
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Inn Of Williams(Williams)(Great Value!)
$160
$118
Days Inn by Wyndham Williams(Williams)(Great Value!)
$171
$145
Travelocity
$240
$195
Grand Canyon Hotel(Williams)(Great Value!)
$89
$140
Highlander Motel(Williams)(Great Value!)
$69
All reviewsrail carrv parkbunk bedsindoor poolin townnorthern arizonagreat place to staycoffee makerroad tripdowntown williamsshort drivecabooserailcarmotelrailroadnoveltycanyon
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights in late September.
We chose one of the three rooms in the converted train carriage,
It was surprisingly roomy inside with good facilities including shower, toilet and kitchen area.
We were very comfortable and there was no noise ( although the next room was unoccupied during our stay ).
So try something different and have fun.
For those with a child or two in tow the two cabooses on site offer really fun accommodation.
There are also a number of cabins and lots of space for RV's.
Friendly and helpful owners and their site is set in lovely countryside just a mile outside the route 66 town of Williams with numerous restaurants.
Recomended.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2012

This is an old style cabin type motel (it is also a rv park), it shows it's age but it is very cosy ...
Each of the 6 cabins is composed of 3 rooms and our room was very comfortable.
There are also 3 train wagons/cabooses that have been converted to lodging and seems fun but as they are only one bed, I couldn't try.Those have also an outdoor patio.
Check in was very welcoming ! Do not hesitate to give it a try !

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We had a reservation to stay here, but had to cancel it several days before arrival because we were in the process of buying a larger RV. We explained the situation to the park manager, but it didn't matter. They said it was their policy to charge a one-night penalty for cancellations. We will not be staying here in the future.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Carl J
Reviewed October 23, 2012

OMG...finally, space. After spending nearly two weeks in our 22ft. trailer we got to our last park before heading home to Ca. The sites in the previous parks we stayed in were so close together you could practically shake hands with your neighbor without even leaving your threshold. Not so with the Canyon Hotel and RV park. It was so nice to wake up in the morning, open the shades and see beautiful, tall pine trees and open space.
We were shown where everything was, showers, laundry room, etc. and found it to be very clean and well kept.
The owners, Kevin and Shirley and their staff couldn't have been more helpful and friendly.
We're definitely going to make this a, must stay at stop, on our next trip through AZ..

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sally O
Reviewed October 13, 2012

This is such a cool park. I was looking for somewhere to spend a month at while I waited for temp in Bullhead City to cool down. I found several RV parks in Williams.. When I called Canyon I was chearfully greeted and felt this was the park I should choose and with a very reasonable monthly rate I signed up. When I arrived at the park I was a day early and the girl that helped me on the phone was very helpful and understanding and greeted me cheerfully.

This park is so cool, the sites are very large and has a table on each lot. There is a really neat fire ring full of wood for anyone to use. The swimming pool was a big plus it is enclosed and pretty good size to. There are some cool little motel rooms inside of old trains. Everyone at the park was friendly very nice and happy to work there.

Thanks for a great stay and I will be back for sure Aloha Greg

Room Tip: oops could not de select fitness center..
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo