On top of the hill was a very nice surprise-the Best Western Plus of Williams, AZ. We were able to make reservations with fairly short notice using our AARP discount. Upon arrival, we were pleasantly surprised. The inn feels more like a small resort. The room was a good size, clean and organized well with a refrigerator, coffee maker and all the other necessities. The bed was a little firm but we both slept extremely well. The small gift shop had some very unique items and good prices. We also loved the Kuchina dolls displayed in the Kuchina lounge (bar) and in the main lobby. This is a collection of the owner who is sharing it with all of the guests-thank you. Very interesting. Outside is a nice jacuzzi spa which we enjoyed with the snow all around us! At night a wonderful firepit is a nice place to sit and sip your after dinner coffee. But what made the BW of Williams so pleasant were the people. Be sure and enjoy dinner in the View Steakhouse as everything we ordered was wonderful. Melvin the chef takes a lot of pride in what he does and he comes out to see if everyone is happy from time to time. Susana and Brandon were very special serving us-such genuinely nice people. The young lady who tends the bar in the lounge (we didn't get her name) was such an upbeat and helpful person as well. It was evident that all of the employees cared about us having a great experience. We look forward to staying there again the next time we drive through Williams.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Inn of Williams is a full service hotel featuring 80 rooms with an elevator, a complimentary breakfast buffet, guest laundry on each floor, heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, relaxing fire pit, surrounded by beautiful mature landscape of forest. Included in our lobby area and marketplace is a full service Kachina Lounge, relaxing getaway with top shelf liquors, cordials, tap beer including local brews. In our Marketplace we proudly present Entertainment year-round. The Western View Steakhouse, is where our Locals celebrate special events, such as Birthdays, Anniversaries, and a gathering place of Friends, for a good time. The menu reflects an ambiance of relaxation while suggesting varieties of Steaks, Chicken choices, Lamb chops, Barbeque ribs, Seafood specials, Salads and Authentic Mexican entrees, of Nachos, Ceviche, Enchiladas, Tacos, Fajitas and more...yes meaning desserts. Just plan to stay, dine with us, use our amenities... and check it all out! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Best Western, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Williams reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Williams Hotel Williams
- Best Western Hotel Williams
- Best Western Williams
- Williams Best Western