We drove from Gilbert and stayed in Williams in order to catch the Grand Canyon train the next morning. I wasn't expecting much from this motel but I was pleasantly surprised. It was well kept, clean and tidy. Our room was not overly spacious but it did have a king sized bed and flat screen tv. The continental breakfast, which was included in the price, was quite good, especially the fresh waffles. Good value for the price. Very friendly staff. I would recommend this motel to anyone looking for a place to stay in Williams. We liked it enough that rather than driving back the next night after our train ride we stayed for another night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Totally renovated. Flat screen TV's. Luxury linens. Located in the heart of Williams, great location! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Choice Hotels and Odigeo so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites Downtowner-Rte 66 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn And Suites Downtowner-Rte 66
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Downtowner-Rte 66 Hotel Williams
- Rodeway Inn Williams
- Williams Rodeway Inn