The outside as you pull up might give you pause, but the rooms are clean and updated. They are small but adequate. Our room with 2 queens had small refrigerator. The other room of our party had 2 rooms each with a queen and its own bath. There was no fridge there. My father felt his a/c unit in his room was too loud. Ours was a bit noisy but faded into the background and drowned out any outside noise. My kids were freaked out by the warhol marilyn monroe paintings on the wall and i had to cover them with pillows, but i liked them enough. There are a lot of wireless singals available - the hotel one is not broadcast but you can enter the ID and it appears. The breakfast had no milk for the kids and thus no cereal, but juice and coffee. The fresh fruit was limited to bananas. The rest was bread and baked products - some packaged - and yogurt cups. The location is good in williams and you can walk up and down the street to restaurants, the street show shoot out, and lots of shops. At check in the young woman was helpful in suggesting things to see - like bearizona and sedona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Totally renovated. Flat screen TV's. Luxury linens. Located in the heart of Williams, great location! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites Downtowner-Rte 66 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Downtowner-Rte 66 Hotel Williams
- Rodeway Inn And Suites Downtowner-Rte 66
- Rodeway Inn Williams
- Williams Rodeway Inn