Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome atmosphere and wine!

My friends and I stumbled upon this place when we were walking through Williams. They had a wide... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
christie3141
Boston, Massachusetts
via mobile
Don’t miss this place!

My wife and I stopped in this nice little place on our first day in Williams and really enjoyed it... read more

Reviewed April 23, 2019

from $209.99
from $169.00
from $153.79
More Info
All reviews arizona wines grand canyon tasting room wine tasting lexy
Selected filters
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

My mother and I stopped in the Wine Company for a nice-tasting glass of wine. Our hostess for the evening was such a joy - friendly and knowledgable. We each had a wine pairing with Girl Scout cookies, which was fun and creative. Sadly, the Arizona wines were just ok. We both enjoyed the Chardonnay, but not for the price it was offered. We really appreciated the hospitality, even if the wine was not our favorite.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

After dinner at Station 66, we enjoyed a glass of wine in their tasting room! Super friendly and knowledgeable staff in a fun relaxed atmosphere. They sell both wine and beer made locally.

They sell wine in 8oz cans which is unusual but delicious. Great deal!

I highly recommend stopping by and enjoying this spot!!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Many places to visit in Williams but this is not one of them. The wine and beer were good but the staff was not schooled in the art of customer service. Their inability to handle themselves in a professional manner cost them sales on the night of our visit. As a Manager of several sales and customer service teams I am hypersensitive to good customer experiences and this was not a good customer experience.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank edwardr939
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in during our overnight stay in Williams after seeing the Grand Canyon. Very cozy place with a suprising number of wines to try. Happy hour is 2 PM to 6 PM. They also have a few beers on tap from the local Historic Brewing Company if your not into the wine.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank ChallengerRT345
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

A nice place for drinking a few glasses of good local wine! Great service. Perfect setting and relevant music.

Date of experience: September 2017